Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

mastweofmydomain

Exclamation more info

sorry i meant to also tell you this scam artist is called..barrister victor can heiner of the streamlight abogados.madrid , spain...apparently they got my info through..and i quote..the canada public records...heads up

Unregistered

Default Yep!!

Yep!! got the exact same letter. I guess now they are using the name Streamlight Abogados. I am glad I googled it. I LOVE GOOGLE.

Unregistered

Default another potential victim

i got one from streamlight, as well, this one using the name of another solicitor there, edward owen. and you'd think they would figure out that an english member of a spanish firm should not write in fractured english...

Unregistered

Default me too

well, i got a letter too, signed Victor Can Heiner... I don't understant how they think they could get out anything from this. By the way is mailed from Holland!

Unregistered, Marina

Also received same as #20. Exactly same scan letter. thx.

n/a

Exclamation scam

my Mom got one too...
    they've got a website too
    http://streamlightabogados.com/default.htm

Unregistered

Exclamation

also received letter from Barrister George Wendy, same content

Unregistered

ya....this is the fourth time my "UNCLE RAYMOND" has died in as many years. Same letter, same company but was sent from Ampsterdam this time. Streamlight Abogados. Thanks barrister RICHARD ASHLEY. The r.c.m.p have been given this information.

Unregistered

Default scam just arrived in mail

a george wendy barrister from streamlite abogados claimed Im there man. Looks somewhat
    official. Remember you dont get anything in this world for free. I've got nederland stamp on evelope. I sure could use an instant few million eh. Wish it were real only in the movies folks.

Unregistered

Default Me too - Today

You can tell scam - from "lawyer's" office, yet letter is printed on a crappy inkjet from 1990. I can tell when I'm getting a "Canada Records" mailing bc my phone is listed first initial, last name. Same here, the 'barrister' is George Wendy from Spain? Please...give me a break....but the website does look too official - scary scammers