Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

Unregistered

Default pure scammers

I got a letter too and i went ahead and tried to research the lawyer's office and sent them an email to let them know that their reputation is on the line, but it apparently has been rigged by the same scammers too. They wrote back stating it's 100% risk free and all they need is to confirm your address, copy of your PASSPORT and DRIVER'S LICENSE! Really, can I PLEASE shell out all of my identity to you so you can sell my life away!

And the funny thing is, my so called-late uncle Raymond....who died with his family in Tsunami and left me $8.8M is sooooooo BOGUS!

Don't fall into the trap!

Unregistered

Default Too Good to be True!

I just received a letter exactly the same as many others have reported - my "distant relative Raymond" died with his family in the 2004 Tsunami and I might be able to lay claim to 8.8 million. Mine was from "Barrister Victor Can Heiner of Streamlight Abogados. It seemed kind of shady to me, so I googled the name of the "lawyer" and came across this forum. DO NOT be fooled people - what sounds too good to be true generally is.

Unregistered

Default Scam

We also received a letter and good to see the trail of emails that confims this is a scam

Unregistered

Default same scam

HI

Ohh well I too have just rec'd notice of my potential inheritance.

...I have to give this scammer cred though for actually mailing a letter from Spain!

but really are we all this stupid? I think not-

Don't reply to these they are just a way of separating you from your money.

Money for nothing is nothing.