Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

To the last poster no i am not i currently work in asset recovery in dubai and bought 2 propertys from kirsty roberts in bath and i have a vast amount of experience in this field. I last posted on eye on spain as pi in feb and a quick test a couple of days ago. That aside what you seem to be missing in your witch hunt is a witch and quite simply if ocean view sent some of the money to the developer then grant thornton should be looking to recover it. If the same situation could be proved that as the developer ricardo miranda is responsible legally then we have a route to get all our money back . In spite of the asset report done and posted on eye on spain he has money and assets for us to launch a claim against.I stupidly and for the first time in my life did not use a solicitor if i did i would be sueing them and i guess you must be in the same place as me .I have gathered quite a lot of info over the last 6 months but have been waiting on grant thornton who will have to establish whether we are creditors or not, then we will have a clear route. In the mean time we should form our own group /commitee and not be having a go at each other.Revenge/ justice is great but it wont get me or you youre money back ..

Joey123

I agree. I have asked you before how or what you proposed re setting up a group. I saw your posting as pi (very good) and your test posting.

I am in the fortunate (or unfortunate) position of being able to go down the route of suing a solcitor.

GT do not need to provide updates very often so we know nothing regarding the progress other than the info earlier in the year and last year where they hit a brickwall at the Spanish side.

Please make a proposal for a way forward. I am registered with the Lawbird and they are looking into action against RM. If they have a proposal for EBCC they will let me/us know.

revenge would be sweet, but outside of the law. I cannot act outside of the law. It is not in my nature. I do not want to be the one going to jail for this, but we know who should!

Unregistered

Thanks know how you feel but if a lawyer advised you why have you not got action against there insurance yes i could help organise an action group rather discuss it off line could you email me on pi505050@gmail.com have a lot of info that could be used sensibly but when i was here before was put off by the vigilante approach even though i know how they feel

We are preparing a case on behalf of investors against whoever took the funds for the Estepona development and to that effect we are expecting to receive a report drawn up by the Spanish Police, in connection to the Operation Malaya investigations, where there is a list of all the transaction that took place between OVP, Estepona Beach and Country Club and companies in the Dominican Republic.

It important to note that a civil case here is no longer advisable as the mechanisms of this proposal are far to weak to be able to deal succesfully with the matter at stake.

Also, it is important to note that any legal action requires infrastructure and funds to finance it, as well as time, so that the destination of the funds each one of the persons who paid OVP for a property at the EBCC can be traced. We are at the moment working on it to be able to release important findings, but will require a bit more time.

This is the core of the question because it will determine who profited personally from the funds sent by hundreds of people. At the end of the day, if OVP people, EBCC or Miranda Miret received the funds, what did they do with them?

I suggest that we concentrate on Lawbird Legal Services dealing with this matter simply because we have more information than anyone else does at this point in time and will be obtaining, from lawyers acting within the Operation Malaya, the rest of the information we require.

Finally, I have a meeting with Grant Thornton at some point next week and will be, hopefully, providing them information they lack (and viceversa).
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know the name of the Pub that Mike Blades is running please?
    It is the George IV, in the centre of Lichfield, next door to the Guildhall.

Unregistered

To the last poster please explain the relevance of the last post. To the poster of 392 you can know hopefully understand what i mean where there is no relevance to the thread being discussed. No wonder we are getting nowhere !

Unregistered

Lawbird,

Thank you for the update on your progress.

You seem to be gathering alot of useful information regarding this crime/fraud.

Due to the fact that some of us will not be able to claim for negligence, perhaps Grant Thornton could help build a group with you, if they are unable to sort this mess. I will be surprised if they cannot sort it as they have a massive amount of resource available to them.

By getting all investors together the cost will be kept to a minimum, which is better for us all.

Unregistered

I totally agree with the last poster. Hopefully GT,The SFO or Lawbird will bring us all together. Only chance of success is if we are united as one group. Led by Joey 123 would also be good..

Unregistered

To yesterdays 11.22 poster. Why are you unable to claim for negligence??

Unregistered

Stupidly we never used a solicitor. We have made contact with some people that did and their solicitor has just informed them that they have a very strong case for negligence and will be acting for them on a no win no fee basis as he feels the case is going to be straight forward. We are hoping that the law will help us get our money back.