Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Ricardo miranda we have not gone away !

News update April 4, 2010 - Ricardo Miranda lost Class A lawsuit from angry investors in Spanish fantasy project.

News update April 19, 2010 Nuria Piera removes Punta Perla broadcast from her website

News update date April 29, 2010 - Again a new Punta Perla website live at www.puntaperla.com

Also today - Sungolf - OVP lost another case in Spain on April 23 - puntaperla.wordpress.com

News Update MAY 6, 2010 from Spanish Lawyer Antonio's blog:

"....... there is sufficient evidence to consider criminal prosecution against Ricardo Miranda Miret, the director of the company at the time (and still is) and its shareholders Rosa MarÃ*a Prado Rubio and Javier Espinosa"

"If one reads the article and analyses how the whole plan was concocted, it seems clear that there was not the slightest intention to build and sell 395 units in Estepona by either Sungolf Desarrollo Inmobiliario S.A or OVP, respectively, but just to extract €30 million to buy into the Dominican Republic Punta Perla development, which makes this a massive swindle equivalent in size to the Fortuna Land scam although with an international component"

Click on Antonio's blog above to read the full content. Or go to this copy secured by Dominican Watchdog

It looks like the presure from angry investors who lost money on the other Ricardo Miranda projects is building up from around the world. Lawbird and CostaLuz in Spain has together more than 20 pending cases against Sungolf and OVP. A group of Irish investors who have invested in both Estapona and Punta Perla is preparing a massive law suit against Ricardo Miranda.

Dominican Watchdog has received copies of emails from Pellerano Herrera and Guzman in the Dominican Republic. One thing is clear from these emails. Mark Andrews post about the land being without mortgage and free of any liens is NOT true! Furthermore the law firm can only confirm that Paraiso Tropical has just under 2,5 Million M2 of land and not the 10 Million as advertised. Dominican Watchdog is still waiting to see the proclaimed valuation of USD 2 Billion from the Dominican National Bank which Mark Andrews claims to have seen.

Here is a part of the email from Wed, 5 May, 2010 0:30:07 :

...............Regarding the matter of reference we have conducted an informal investigation on the lots as the only assets indentified in the Dominican Republic under the control and property of Paraiso Tropical, S.A.

In that sense, parcel No.67-B-20, D.C. 11/3ra. with an extension of 94Has., 23As. and 10Cas, and Parcel No. 67-B-18. D.C. 11/3ra. with an extension of 09Has., 96As. and 07Cas, by ruling from the Land Court, have been merged into one piece of land under Title Deed number 1000018253, with an extension of 2,429,299.50 Meters Square, property of Paraiso Tropical, S. A. and are affected by the following liens, oppositions and litigation:

a. First Mortgage on behalf of Inversiones Mijarma, S. A. of USD$15,000,000.00
    b. Opposition on behalf of Oscar Rachell DomÃ*nguez.
    c. Notification of Real State Litigation on behalf of the Land Court according to official letter of August, 13th, 2007 Notification of Real State Litigation on behalf of Carlos Sánchez, Andrés Liester MartÃ*nez, Inversiones CCF, S. A., Chesley Investment, S. A., Internacional de Valores, S. A., Boreal S. A., Centros Comerciales Dominicanos, S.A. and Adzer Bienes RaÃ*ces, S. A., according to notification of December, 09th, 2009................

end of email from Domincian law firm

---------

ATTENTION:

Yesterday MAY 5th 2010, Dominican Watchdog sent an email to Nuria Piera for an explanation about why her webcast about Punta Perla was removed from her website after 9 days of showing. In the interest of international consumers protection and until escrow accounts has been established for Punta Perla consumer warnings from national and international media is required.

Unregistered

yes i have been following the websites and rather hoping on grant thornton but i do not know what i was hoping on but it seems we are not alone you have TAFEDNA BAY NOT BUILT ESTEPONA BEACH NOT BUILT AND PUNTA PERLA SURROUNDED IN ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUD NO ESCROW ACCOUNT AND MASSIVE DISPUTE OVER WHAT LAND HE DOES OWN IT SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO ME SAME AGENTS AS WELL looks like this RICARDO MIRANDA is a real gem

Unregistered

To the previous poster. Do you know what Lawbird are actually doing? They emailed me several months ago and said they were looking into the Estepona situation, but never got back to me. Are you sure they have cases going through the court?

Lawbird, if your reading. Could you please give us an update and let us know if you are taking Estepona clients on?

Thanks

Unregistered

I believe lawbird are concentrating on gardens of manilva clients our case is more complicated and we should be getting help from grant thornton because they have all of the records of ocean view and wether our money should have gone to ricardo miranda or not it did and his name and company are in my contract and it looks like he has done the same on tafedna bay are there any clients for this development out there it would be good if we all could join together because it looks like everything points at punta perla and ricardo miranda as to where i am going to get something

Unregistered

I have been following all comments on this site and also on Eye On Spain since i purchased 2 Properties with OVP in October 2006. Since then i have listened to endless lies from Longdon Hall, transferred to Tafedna Bay,contacted Unico in Spain and failed to get any reply from the 3 rogues who sold me these properties in N Ireland. Over the last year and a half we have had newspaper reports, SBS,Insolvency Service,Grant Thornton,Staffordshire Police and The SFO.
    My point is that i have lost £150,000 AND NOONE WHO SHOULD CARE OR IS THERE TO PROTECT YOU REALLY GIVES A F**K.
    Someone on here talks about God. Cant see it myself. My life has been totally been absorbed by this mess and someone will have to provide a few answers soon.

Joey123

the SFO are still considering the case - f*cking joke - the thieving bastards must be having a right laugh

Unregistered

To the last poster these ill directed and abusive texts do not help yes that is how we all feel but if we are to be taken seriously we have to be a collective and need to be focused we are the general public the punter who should come together under one voice i know doubt will get shot down in flames for the next bit but we took a decision to invest in a spanish property it has not worked for all the reasons we know and baying for blood in this way will not get back my money back but action against the developer will he has the develpment in the caribean where money went from not just us clients on estepona but also tafedna bay in morocco we need a good lawyer to represent us then we need a good website and press campaign against ricardo miranda then he will have to listen to us and pay us back because whatever went on between ocean view and miranda he is ultimately responsible as he is the developer read the case that was won by lawbird against manilva costa whose name is on our contract signed or unsigned it does not matter a judge in spain found the developer responsible for all the money would people be willing to join this action

Unregistered

What planet are you on. Winning a case against any of these rogues means nothing. Our only hope is the Accountants or the Serious Fraud Squad. The men who instigated this are laughing at us. Years of living it up off our money. One Director had a room in Spain which he never stayed in but he kept his clothes in. How sick is that.
    I seriously hope they end up behind bars.

Joey123

I made the posting you referred to and yes it does not help but OVP took my money and were not supposed to release it to RM untill there was a build licence in place. Many years of lies and bull came to nothing. My money was stolen and staff police are still trying to get the SFO involved. I feel let down.

My money has been stolen. I want justice. I want the police and the law of the land to provide the justice. Ok, if there can be action against the developer I want that too.

Joey123

Default Re post 387

We did take a decision to invest in Spanish Property but not to gamble on whether we would get on or whether the money would be stolen. I reakon you are ex-OVP tring to deflect action from yourselves. We all know our money was stolen by a bunch of crooks.