Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

i did not want to hear that. That's very disappointing. Unless there is enought money in the pot I dount GT will finish this enquiry. So will the police not get involved if they do not receive a report from GT of criminal activity? It therefore seems very important to get this remuneration committee in place and let GT have some money, if there's any there, so we stand a chance of getting a report through to the police.

Why's it so hard to get justice?? Or so easy to get away from justice?

Unregistered

Grant Thornton wanted to assist Oceanview float the company in 2005. Bit cosy me thinks

Unregistered

I can assure you the police are not waiting for a report, they are already heavily involved with investigations. its a massive complaint with loads of complaints.

When everyone bought these properties they went through their broker /intermediary. So why is everyone not chasing them down now and getting them to put pressure on these criminals.
    I still see them walking about as if they did nothing wrong when they knew full well this was a house of cards and still continued to sell without telling anyone the inevitable consequences. Personally I say make them sell all their assets and pay back their clients.
    Name and shame from the bottom up or top down it doesn't matter as long as they are all named.They all ruined lives so in return they deserved to have theirs ruined as well.

Unregistered

The rag company that Colin Thomas has an involvement is called John _______ Textiles. It comes to light that another big player is Colin Thomas's right hand man called John Kenyon-Smith. The credit card thing they are both involved in is also quite alarming, from a contact in the credit world they will soon be receiving information from a call centre (based in India) with all UK credit card account names and numbers etc

Unregistered

This is very interesting news, I have heard about this man, he lives outside kichfield, ranagemoor or near there................................ Everthing is starting to fit together.

Unregistered

I used to work at OVP, I have been reading all the history on this web site and the whole thing stinks. It all makes sense now. The whole thing is a con. The one thing that has never been mentioned in all this is who was his accountant and advisor of his accounts. for the last 7 years. The Answer is XXX XXX (XXX) chartered accountants. XXX XXX worked out of Longdon hall for several years under the directtion of Colin Thomas. He got paid through all of Colin Thomas's company's along with OVP. His main role was to look after the OVP accounts, when things started to get difficult they/he brought in a Birmingham firm KPMG. They were not willing to sign the accounts off, then a firm from Sutton coldfield came in, unsure of the name as I was leaving. Any chartered accountant who has access to his accounts, bank statements, company details and day to day running of stuff should have known things were not right. Still speaking with contacts XXXX XXX are still involved with Colin Thomas and John kenyon-smith and getting paid by there companies. What is going on how can this carry on, its all just a con. Whilst I was there his partner michelle got paid a lot of money, they had a pool built at Yoxall along with landscaping to gardens and total refurbishment of the house, at least £250k was spent.
    Last edited by ifv; 06-08-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Threatening legal action claiming it is both inaccurate & defamatory

Unregistered

Even more is fits together now. I have got property from Colin Thomas/John kenyonsmith and lost money, i remember a firm from Marbella that was involved with XXXXXX XXXXXXXX it was called ArteagaFay (a man called Patrick i think). They have also contacted about doing my tax return for the Spanish authorities, they got my details and many others over here from Colin Thomas/John kenyonsmith OVP. Is this data protection etc, these two companies no a lot more about these 2 individuals than any of us. I also no from living in Spain that A XXXX has property near Nerja and rural.
    Last edited by ifv; 06-08-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Same as above

Joey123

you should find out who the data controller was for OVP. They are the ones who are responsible for the data. The Information Commissionair should know. I doubt it will be either of these two. It does not seem right that this sort of information is passed around

Joey123

Default 1785wesson

maybe the Yoxhall place was done up but more importantly he bought Longdon Hall, leased it to his own company (nothing wrong there) and spent a shed load doing up up as Improvements to Leasehold property (that he owned - at least at some point). Can remember the amount spent not, but I think it was very sigmificant, much more than the £250k referred to above. Whose money was this?? No need to answer. Very unsatisfactory.