The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Grant Thornton

Or Grant thornton?

Unregistered

Is Antonio Flores still involved with the Spanish case? Not seen anything on his blog for quite some time about Miranda/OVP etc.

Unregistered

you may want to try posting on the eye on Spain website. this forum doesn't seem to be in use anymore.

Default Regular OVP Updates

This forum is fully active, but understandably, we cannot publicly provide information on the ongoing criminal being the acting lawyers for most of the claimants. This entails that whilst our clients are given regular updates, we can post such emails on this thread.

The forum EyeonSpain is a rather legal-gossip platform and thus will be of little help for anyone looking for specific information.
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Dear Antonio.
    Are you still able to take on more clients? I believe that there are several of us that are not getting very far in Uk?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Antonio.
    Are you still able to take on more clients? I believe that there are several of us that are not getting very far in Uk?
    We are taking on clients but in respect to Punta Perla, we are waiting for the Court to make a pronouncement in respect of jurisdiction.

Unregistered

We invested in Estepona, in order to join your group action would we just need to call your offices?

Yes, if you call on the 23rd August Wednesday, as Anabel is back and will be able to process your request and provide you with formal engagement instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We invested in Estepona, in order to join your group action would we just need to call your offices?
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Great, many thanks. My partner is working away until end of next week. We will discuss and get into contact in the next couple of weeks.

Unregistered

Do Lawbird offer a no win no fee arrangement like some of the other solicitors?