Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

why is it that GT etc do not think they have done anything wrong? I am baffled. This needs to be re-raised with Staffordshire Police. It is a massive deficit. There are so many people who are out of pocket on this it is untrue.

I am not sure what you expected regarding GT's fees. I am not surprised. But they have a shortfall big shortfall against what is available.

Not pleased. Not surprised. Not giving up.

Unregistered

It sounds to me that the GT investigation is not finished yet. I guess this is the annual update?

The police have certainly made a massive error here....

Can anyone tell me how to contact Antonio Flores as I too invested in Estepona and I would like to know if I can join action being taken

Unregistered

Antonio normally replies to posts on here. So you will probably get a response this week. Does anybody know how the Spanish court case is going? I'd imagine the guys behind OVP, Ricardo Miranda etc are dreading the day this case hits the courts. I know one thing for sure, we will all get great satisfaction in seeing the truth come out and punishments issued.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antonio normally replies to posts on here. So you will probably get a response this week. Does anybody know how the Spanish court case is going? I'd imagine the guys behind OVP, Ricardo Miranda etc are dreading the day this case hits the courts. I know one thing for sure, we will all get great satisfaction in seeing the truth come out and punishments issued.
    You can contact us for further information in relation to how this case is going. In fact, there is very important information to be released in relation to the Judge that was dealing with the case.

For more information, you can contact Anabel at anabelatlawbird.com
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Has anybody heard if assets have been frozen for Ricardo Miranda? Surely he would be taking this time to hide our money?

Also is it possible to follow the progress of Lawbird/Antonio through Facebook?

Unregistered

Default Is this forum still live??

Is this forum still live??? Not seen any updates/progress for a long time.

Unregistered

I think you will find most people have given up on this. Some are in independent legal groups, some are in the Irish legal action group. But if you want updates I guess you need to be part of the action group. I very much there are too many seeking updates these days

Unregistered

I think you will find most people have given up on this. Some are in independent legal groups, some are in the Irish legal action group. But if you want updates I guess you need to be part of the action group. I very much there are too many seeking updates these days
    Below is an email sent by Lawbird Legal Services on the 7th of May 2013

Last Friday we filed at the Criminal Courts of Madrid the extension of our criminal lawsuit against the former owners of the “Paraiso Tropical”, Ignacio Coronado Ruz (brother of the former Judge dealing with our case), Andres Leitor y Carlos Sanches (these two last defendants also involved in the famous corruption case of the Costa del Sol known as “Operacion Malaya”).

We have also submitted a new communication to the court requesting further evidences and researches (some of them were already requested before but we never received any reply from the Court), such as:

* Statement of the legal representatives of OCEAN VIEW
    * Request of a report from the police regarding money laundry of all the defendants
    * Reports and paperwork from the company who is administering OCEAN VIEW , this is “GRANT THORNTON UK LLP”
    * Copy of the report of CAIXA regarding irregular bank transfers of the defendants
    * Resolución del gobierno provincial de la Brithish Colombia (Canada) prohiendo a Ricardo Miranda y a PARAISO TROPICAL la comercialización en su territorio de la promoción “PUNTA PERLA”.

We also requested on Friday some precautionary measures, some of these were requested a long time ago, but again we never received any answer from the Court:

* Request of payment of a bond for the amounts claimed to Ricardo Miranda and the rest of the defendants
    * Request so that Ricardo Miranda is held in pretrial custody if he fails to pay the bond
    * Freeze the properties owned by Paraiso Tropical in Dominican Republic

Also, I travelled yesterday to Madrid to have a meeting with the new appointed Judge, who is now going to deal with our case following the recusal of the previous Judge Mr. Coronado as he is the brother of one of the defendants of our case. The meeting was, on one side to introduce me to the new judge, as this is always important, and also to make him aware that we were concerned because of how the previous Judge had dealt with out case. We also requested him to urgently agree with the precautionary measures we had requested with regards to freezing goods and assets of the defendants, and in general, to expedite our case, as there have been many unjustified delays. The Judge showed his empathy for what had happened and committed to do his best to deal with our case urgently, however, he also pointed out the workload of his Court (he is the Judge of the court number 43 of Madrid and has been appointed to deal with this case because of the recusal). My thoughts about this Judge are positive and I think that he is going to do his job correctly and I have no doubts of this because of his honorability.

Finally, please note that the provisionally, the Judge has fixed a date for the three administrators of OCEAN VIEW to appear at the Court (they were already summoned to attend but it was cancelled when we filed our recusal report). The new dates are 27th and 28th June. In the meantime we expect to receive any notification with regards to the documents we filed at the court last Friday and which we have explained above.

As usual, we will contact you as soon as we receive any news from the Courts.

Unregistered

Below is an email sent by Lawbird Legal Services on the 6th of June 2013

Dear client,

The Court dealing with our case in Madrid has been made aware that a criminal action, similar to ours, was filed at the Courts of Marbella. This lawsuit was also against the same defendants. The Court of Marbella dealing with this new action was aware of our legal proceedings and agreed not to continue with this action and forward everything to the Court of Madrid, so that this Court deals with both actions together.

This is good news, as we have evidences that through different places and without coordination, there are actions against the same defendants and everything seems more believable.
    The bad part of this is that until the new files arrives to the Courts of Madrid, the statement of the legal representatives of OCEAN VIEW which was fixed for tomorrow and Friday will be cancelled. At least they have contacted us before we were there.

Once the new file arrives, the new Judge will fix again the dates for the hearing including the lawyers of the new claimants.

We will keep you updated as soon as we receive any news regarding your case.

Kind regards,