Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Molina valero

Unregistered

Default can they be trusted?

i too have the same but from a Victoria James should i pay anymoney as they are asking for E3459 for tax on a timeshare we have not in spain but a week all over the world if we want?

Unregistered

Default are we being conned?

is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yes it is. Don't send them any funds.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

This begins to look like another scam. I have not been asked for money, but have been asked for bank details. I have had a number of phone calls from someone calling themselves Victoria James, apparently from Molina Valero.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This begins to look like another scam. I have not been asked for money, but have been asked for bank details. I have had a number of phone calls from someone calling themselves Victoria James, apparently from Molina Valero.
    Dear Sir or Madam,

It doesn't look like a scam, it is a scam!

I confirm it. Do not send them any funds or bank account details which can be used against you (to withdraw funds unlawfully).

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Administrator

Default Molina Valero changes its staff!

These scammers have changed the pictures of the staff listed on their website. Not happy with how the the images stolen from law firm ISOLAS' website looked on theirs, they have replaced them from photos which they have now stolen from:

http://www.attractmarketingleads.com/92801.html

No comment.

Unregistered

we were contacted by a victoria james from this so called company by phone and then email. she sent us forms and we gave her bank details for deposit of the funds she had secured. yesterday she emailed that there was a problem and today we received a 2 page letter about having to pay tax in spain and that since we were not registered they offered to work on our behalf for 40 euros plus vat. has anyone got any more info on this? is it a scam and how do we find out?

Administrator

Dear Unregisitered

It is a scam. Period.

I think this thread gathers enough evidence. What other proof do you need?

Unregistered

Default cashback-sa

Hi
    I've just had an email from cashback-sa. Check this out. Could this be for real?

================================================== ===================
    Dear Certificate Holder,
    As you will probably by now be aware, there has been a change of administration within CashBack Sales & Administration SA and the previous administrator of the company, Anthony Larvin, has been removed from his position and is currently being pursued through the courts. There have been no payments made since 2007 and all company accounts have been blocked by the Spanish courts.

I can only apologise for this continued delay. Mr Larvin has made a preliminary court appearance and appears to have admitted to most of the charges against him; he has also surrendered his passport and agreed to remain in Spain until the case is resolved.

Unsolicited Calls:

Some clients have been contacted by companies claiming to be able to help return their funds. Please ignore any requests for money from these companies; they have no authority to act on behalf of any party in this case. If you have any questions about such an approach please contact me.

I am still trying to establish all of the facts, unfortunately without the help of the other directors of the company or the trustee. Hopefully, through the UK courts, I might make some headway into gaining their cooperation.

I will continue to update all Certificate Holders on the progress of the case.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Tristram
    ================================================== ===================

Unregistered

Default what next?

Whats best course of action now we've enough evidence that this is a scam -- what do we tell victoria james (she keeps phoning with pressure to make a tax payment) or do we ignore any further communication? Would be happy to tell her what think of her!! Your advise would be appreciated.