Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Molina valero

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Angry Molina Valero

Likewise,i too have been contacted by Anthony Young and promised almost 13k back
    but he says the Spanish Government require 2000 Euros back in tax which has to be
    payed up front!before claim can be settled.I would like to here from anyone who has
    had success but i doubt it,something sounds very fishy.

Unregistered

Unhappy Molina Valero

We were contacted by telephone by Victoria James, who said she was a lawyer, with the same email and telephone number as given on previous thread. Victoria said she was acting on our behalf to get us our money back as "cashback" had gone into liquidation. We have been asked to pay 2,376,90 euros into our bank account and this would then release the rest of the money from a holding bank, and then she would contact us with a tax number and we could then reclaim the tax.
    Last time she rang we said goodbye!! It was a close call.

Unregistered

Default can they be trusted?

i too have the same but from a Victoria James should i pay anymoney as they are asking for E3459 for tax on a timeshare we have not in spain but a week all over the world if we want?

Unregistered

This begins to look like another scam. I have not been asked for money, but have been asked for bank details. I have had a number of phone calls from someone calling themselves Victoria James, apparently from Molina Valero.

Unregistered

Default cashback-sa

Hi
    I've just had an email from cashback-sa. Check this out. Could this be for real?

================================================== ===================
    Dear Certificate Holder,
    As you will probably by now be aware, there has been a change of administration within CashBack Sales & Administration SA and the previous administrator of the company, Anthony Larvin, has been removed from his position and is currently being pursued through the courts. There have been no payments made since 2007 and all company accounts have been blocked by the Spanish courts.

I can only apologise for this continued delay. Mr Larvin has made a preliminary court appearance and appears to have admitted to most of the charges against him; he has also surrendered his passport and agreed to remain in Spain until the case is resolved.

Unsolicited Calls:

Some clients have been contacted by companies claiming to be able to help return their funds. Please ignore any requests for money from these companies; they have no authority to act on behalf of any party in this case. If you have any questions about such an approach please contact me.

I am still trying to establish all of the facts, unfortunately without the help of the other directors of the company or the trustee. Hopefully, through the UK courts, I might make some headway into gaining their cooperation.

I will continue to update all Certificate Holders on the progress of the case.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Tristram
    ================================================== ===================

Unregistered

Default are we being conned?

is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yes it is. Don't send them any funds.

Yours faithfully,

stevieF

Angry Mr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own
    I too have been contacted by these unscrupulious people and all they have ask is for 40 euros + bank details, to this I have not paid.
    I have had no answer on all emails since November last year. Obviously this scam has been rumbled when I included the office e-mail address. However my first thoughts turned to my bank details, my next move is to cancel the account!

Unregistered

Question is this another scam?

Do you know anything about Platinum Property Leisure Ltd (or anything simular)? Just had call from them but sounds dodgy already!! Is there any link to Molina Valero scam?

Yes it is a scam. This company is being investigated by police in england.