Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Molina valero

Unregistered

Angry Molina Valero

Likewise,i too have been contacted by Anthony Young and promised almost 13k back
    but he says the Spanish Government require 2000 Euros back in tax which has to be
    payed up front!before claim can be settled.I would like to here from anyone who has
    had success but i doubt it,something sounds very fishy.

I'm unsure on whether they are legitimate.

1. For a company that was founded in 2001 nothing comes up in the search engines except this:

http://www.hotfrog.es/Empresas/Aboga...-Molina-Valero

2. There is no registered company on record under the name: "Abogados y Gestores Molina Valero"

3. There is no registered lawyer practising in Spain under the name "Anthony Young".

It would be very useful if you could get hold of the full names (name and surname) of the lawyers working for them, not a paralegal or admin staff.

4. Regarding these letters you're all being sent why would you all be entitled to claim these amounts from the Spanish Tax Office?

Normally it's the other way round. If you owe money to the Spanish Tax Office they will deduct it automatically (plus penaties plus delay interest) and send you the balance to the bank account of your choice.

At no time do you have to pay the Spanish Tax Office for example 3,000€ to apply for a rebate of 13,000€; legally this just simply doesn't make sense. If they owe you that much they simply deduct the 3,000€ and send you the 10,000€ without you having needing to pay any amount upfront.

5. This seems to bear the hallmark of a classic scam unless proven wrong.

6. And to close, Spanish law firms never make cold calls. So if you are being phoned by this law firm out of the blue offering you a tax rebate in exchange of a small legal fee/back tax you should be very wary.

I recommend you all read the following thread before you part with your hard-earned money:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

We'd appreciate someone e-mailing us one of these lettes they've sent you to examine it, just to be sure.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 10-23-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks to one of our posters, who very kindly took the time and effort to scan and e-mail me one of the official letters of this "law firm", I can confirm they are just a bunch of scammers.

Do not send them any funds. This "law firm" is non-existent and will now be added to our black list.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 10-23-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Unregistered

Default Molina Valero

There website www dot consultasmv dot com/5901.html
    lists all associated with this company.The site looks
    professional enough. Hey what do i know.

Administrator

This is a bogus law firm as Lawbird Lawyer correctly points out. The names of the people listed on that web page were all made up.

If you want to find out where those pictures were taken from, I suggest that you visit this link:

http://www.gibraltarlawyers.com/people/team_cmr.asp

Unregistered

Unhappy Molina Valero

We were contacted by telephone by Victoria James, who said she was a lawyer, with the same email and telephone number as given on previous thread. Victoria said she was acting on our behalf to get us our money back as "cashback" had gone into liquidation. We have been asked to pay 2,376,90 euros into our bank account and this would then release the rest of the money from a holding bank, and then she would contact us with a tax number and we could then reclaim the tax.
    Last time she rang we said goodbye!! It was a close call.

Unregistered

Angry Molina Valero Scam

This is a scam. Checkout comment 15. The people in the photo on MV website actually belong to a company in Gibralter called ISOLAS. I have contacted them and they know nothing about MV. Surfice to say that Mr ISOLAS, a very respected legal man, is non too happy and will persue MV. Please do NOT send MV any money or Bank details.

We would like to clarify, in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15 that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Isolas is indeed a long time and well-respected Gibraltar based law firm and in this case an unvoluntary victim of bogus MV.

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 10-29-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    We would like to clarify in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15, that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Isolas is indeed a long time and well-respected Gibraltar based law firm and in this case an unvoluntary victim of bogus MV.
    Absolutely. Sorry if there's been any misunderstanding regarding the legitimacy of Gibraltar law firm Isolas. Isolas have nothing to do with these fraudsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    We would like to clarify, in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15 that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt

Dear All

My name is Selwyn Figueras and I am a Barrister and the Business Development Manager for the law firm ISOLAS in Gibraltar. ISOLAS is the longest established and one of the most respected law firms in Gibraltar dating back to 1892. This is not a marketing message but one designed to clarify our position in relation to the use of the pictures of our lawyers on the website at consultasmv. com.

We are not and never have been, associated in any way with the website consultasmv.com We are victims in much the same way as the unfortunate members of the public who have been scammed by those behind the site.

Our website at gibraltarlawyers. com (i'm separating the text as, being my first post, I am not allowed to post links) lists all the members of our team, their names and their backgrounds. In fact, searches of each of our team members' names will reveal independent results from international legal directories about our lawyers and the prestige they garner.

Needless to say, our assessment of the situation, on the basis of what we have learned as a result of a kind email from one of the users of this forum, is that Molina Valero are indeed running a scam from this site and we would recommend that no-one pay any money whatsoever in advance of any kind of so-called 'cashback' arrangement.

For any further confirmation, please contact me at the address set out on our website and I will be happy to discuss it further.

Selwyn Figueras
    For and on behalf of ISOLAS