Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: European Mediation

Unregistered

Default The Official Receiver

European Mediation Services Limited was incorporated on 28 March 2007 as Inventory Solutions (UK) Limited. It changed its name to the current style on 04 September 2009.

The sole director of the Company has been Toby George Gebhard.

The Company ran claims brought under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 by people who had allegedly been sold land fraudulently and miss-sold time shares in Spain. The company also sought to recover refunds for ex-francisees of a company called Nationwide Legal Services Limited, which was wound up in the public interest on 02 May 2007. Clients were charged a fixed fee of £850 and/or a commission payment.

On 13 October 2009 the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, in accordance with powers conferred on him by Section 447(3) of the Companies Act 1985, authorised officers of the Department to investigate the affairs of the Company. From information obtained it appeared to the Secretary of State that it would be expedient in the public interest to wind up the Company on the following grounds: -

1. Failure to co-operate with enquiries.

2. Failure to maintain adequate financial and accounting records.

3. Trading contrary to the public interest; retention of clients’ monies.

4. Failure to file accounts at Companies House.

5. Insolvency.

On 15 March 2011 the Secretary of State issued a petition to wind up the Company and the Court made the winding up order on 15 June 2011. The Official Receiver is liquidator. If you would like any further information regarding this matter please e-mail piu.north@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk.

Default Toby gebhard now has a ccj the law will prevail

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    I note that Toby Gebhard states that he is happy to have a face to face meeting with the writer of an earlier post, ha ha ha what a joke, the low life (TG Gebhard) would never show, he has an history of ''fraud recovery fraud'' if anyone wants a face to face meeting then why not try the pub that he recently took over ''The Black Horse Inn'' at Ingham near Lincoln tel;01522 730214 just in case you want to book a table, it would be interesting if he is VAT registered, it would be a first if he was, PARASITE, it will come on top for you soon Toby, mark my word, you have crossed me and I'm not happy, get ready my friend.
    ps Toby or George or who ever you call yourself these days, have you never heard of spell check
    Hi for what it is worth my husband is going through the court to get money back from Toby, my husbands runs his own small business, Toby ordered goods from him then despite saying time and time again he would pay for goods he never did, almost taking my husbands business under.
    People may be delighted to know Toby Gebhard now has been given a CCJ. my husbands is also NOT going to give up until he gets his money.
    I really hope everyone who finds themselves in this sort of position takes the action we have, DO NOT GIVE UP!! keep going justice will prevail.
    This man may not have a horse and a mask and his car registration on his porsche may have the letters LAW but he is NOT solicitor.

Unregistered

Default Miss

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i am not a crook and am getting sick and tired of the acusations on this site.

Like every sucesful busnesman, i have had my share of sucesses and failures.

Duncan balantyne has been to jail, richard branson has been bankrupt yet now they have ver sucesful busnesses.

If you have a problem with me, dont post on here and come and see me face to face.

You'd better be waving a white flag as i am not intimidated eazily.

Tg
    you need to get an education

hi there

unfortnately i was a victim of Eurpoean mediation and inside track (instant access properties) also. did anybody on here actually have any success with legal proceedings or any type of compensation?

thank you for your time

Leezus

Unregistered

Default toby g and the black horse at Ingham

Thankfully there is a new tenant at the Black Horse as toby g left owing of course loadsa money to different people including thousands to utilities services and rent money. He never worked the place but left incompetent people there drinking away without paying and never paying anyone for goods. The manager he put in had huge wages and did nothing for them but then if so called business men are just playing with everyone else's money then they should get what they deserve.

Unregistered

Default black horse at inghan

Toby left the black horse at Ingham in October 2011 extremely quickly I hasten to add. Guess this was when the law finally caught (or court lol in this case) up with him,

Just desserts I say

Unregistered

Default Toby Gebhard

Does anyone know the current whereabouts of Toby George Gebard following his hasty departure from the Black Horse Inn at Ingham? Would be very interested to know where is living.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know the current whereabouts of Toby George Gebard following his hasty departure from the Black Horse Inn at Ingham? Would be very interested to know where is living.
    Try 192.com you can find almost anyone's location from this.

TonyRose

Default Tony Rose is not Guilty

This is to put the record straight. Although I am not innocent (show me someone who is) I WAS NOT GUILTY THEN, AND I AM NOT GUILTY NOW. I pleaded guilty to save my ex wife from having to face a trail which (as I know now, have won) would have destroyed an innocent womans reputation.

When you plead guilty, the Judge only sees what the prosecution presents, whether true or not, and bases his comments on that.

Unregistered

Default Lincoln

Toby rents an office at the terrace, Grantham street, Lincoln.