Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Abogado Alberto Marquez Halcon

Betty

Default Abogado Alberto Marquez Halcon

We have been scammed by a company posing as solicitors in madrid. Alberto Marquez Halcon- we have paid them £2600.00 Is there anything we can do?

Dear Madam,

We had already warned against them.

They are not a law firm, they are scammers acting as if they were a legitimate law firm.

Please read this thread:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Your best option is to report it to the Police.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

Default scam of timeshare investments.

contacted by Alberto Marquez Halcon on May 2009 and again July 2009 in relation to timeshare investment asking for advancement of £2676.00 to pay tax to release cheque. however, worrying in May they asked me to visit Madrid to pick up check, fortunately i suspected something was wrong. thanks for infrormation on your site.

You're welcome.

Unregistered

Angry Vjn68

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    We have been scammed by a company posing as solicitors in madrid. Alberto Marquez Halcon- we have paid them £2600.00 Is there anything we can do?
    I hope Betty that you did not lose money in the Dinistia Scam I think this fraudster is trying to take two bites of the cherry I fear they is little you can do to reclaim your money.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    contacted by Alberto Marquez Halcon on May 2009 and again July 2009 in relation to timeshare investment asking for advancement of £2676.00 to pay tax to release cheque. however, worrying in May they asked me to visit Madrid to pick up check, fortunately i suspected something was wrong. thanks for infrormation on your site.
    VJN68 Called today 11th August 2009 by Snr Marquez, we were duped at Los Cristianos several years ago in the Dinistia Scam we are according to Snr M now in line to receive £33000.00 on the 24th August (original loss £10000.00) providing we pay 16% VAT up front but on only for half of the amount abargain at £2560.00 Declined offer so he is going to arrange for the money to go to charity!