Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain

Philis

Default Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain

Our community is made up of 2 and 3 bed detached villas. One 3 bed villa is listed as a 2 bed and apparently its on the master deed as a 2 bed house too. So the owner of 35 years continues to pay significantly less fees than are due, each year. And the same owner developed their under-build into a 2 bed apartment (with separate entrance) which has been rented longterm for 15 years. The tenants have a ringside view and entrance to the pool and they and their guessed use the community pool regularly.
    But the apartment is again (of course) not listed in the master deed and its not mentioned in the list of community properties. Are hunch is that its not registered at the townhall either. Our fees have risen significantly and owners want these 2 anomalies rectified. However at the AGM the owner who was the outgoing President said that an unanimous agreement of all owners was need and they would not accept a change, referring to the tenants as their guests. My cursory research confirms all owner must agree. But can this owners really continue to get away with not paying what is fairly owed?

Sue Dunkley

I live in a townhouse which is part of a community of 20 properties. We want to paint some of the exterior walls as they are looking very tatty. I know we have to do it the same colour as the whole development but I have now been told that it is actually ILLEGAL to paint my own property even though there are no plans to paint the whole community. Please advise as to the LAW dictating whether or not I can paint my own house.
    Thank you
    Sue 💐

Syreeta

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks
    of hard work due to no backup. Do you have
    any solutions to protect against hackers? https://modowy.top

judit

i would like to make a glass windows around my terrace... The administrator said me, that i can only make about the Horizontal law, glass curtains... where can i find this law... only lumon is permitted.... my terrace is 10 m fare from the golf course, and some balls fel on the terrace.... the kitchen open here, i am a new owner and I am affraid if i go to the terrace and for safty reason i would like it... all the same owners, who has same apartment as my, made this.... but the president did not find any applyin about the glazing with windows. Thanks for your reply...