Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: NIE Prloobagtion Archivado, what to do next?

Default NIE Prolongation Archivado, what to do next?

My NIE was expired by the end of March 2017, and I did apply for the prolongation in March.

I prolong my NIE for another year to study in another uni. However due to the system change in my uni, I did not get the diploma in hand by the time I prolong it, thus my status is tramete recuerdo.

By June I finally got everything I needed, and resubmitted the documents.

Now I check on the website it says Archivado.

I submitted the new documents on 15-06 and the fecha de resolucion was 16-06-2017, however the strange part is, it says fecha de entrada 28-03-2017 (the original time I submitted the prolongacion).

My questions are:
    Should I worry about that?
    Where can I ask for more information (in English if possible), because no one seems to speak English in the office of Carrer Bergara Barcelona.

Thanks
    Last edited by rronald_25; 06-27-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Unregistered

Default Archivado

Hello, did your application goes as I also have my status changed to ARCHIVADO

QUOTE=rronald_25;18605]My NIE was expired by the end of March 2017, and I did apply for the prolongation in March.

I prolong my NIE for another year to study in another uni. However due to the system change in my uni, I did not get the diploma in hand by the time I prolong it, thus my status is tramete recuerdo.

By June I finally got everything I needed, and resubmitted the documents.

Now I check on the website it says Archivado.

I submitted the new documents on 15-06 and the fecha de resolucion was 16-06-2017, however the strange part is, it says fecha de entrada 28-03-2017 (the original time I submitted the prolongacion).

My questions are:
    Should I worry about that?
    Where can I ask for more information (in English if possible), because no one seems to speak English in the office of Carrer Bergara Barcelona.

Thanks[/QUOTE]