Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nationality Oath ceremony appointment!

Thanks a lot for you reply.. I will contact you via email if further anything needed.

Hello Patricia
    Sorry I am being extremely desperate to ask you one more question. Please try to reply following:
    When I acquire Spanish nationality I need to fill up a form, they need First name, father side name ( Family name) and Mother side family name, however I only have have my first name and last name ( father side name).
    In case what should I do?.
    Is it compulsory to have 3 rd name ( which I dont have), can I select a random name in this case?
    Special thanks once again and thanks a lot!!

Hello dkg,

You certainly need to add a second surname or Family name. Normally, applicants put their motherĀ“s family surname ( their surname when they were single ) . If you need some more information, I recommend you to ask the Civil Registry officer, as I am sure it is not the first time they have to answer that kind of question and they may provide with suggestions.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Patricia, Thank you VERY MUCH!!

MKH

Default Book appointment for nationality oath online

Hi i have received a message that we can now book spanish nationality oath appointments online following the covid-19 closure of offices. I received notification that my nationality passed in March 2020 and i want to book an appointment how do I do this please?

Hello MKH,

You need to check with the corresponding Civil registry. Not all registries have an online tool to book appointments.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Sumbal Asif

Default Appointment for Oath

Dear Respondent, Greetings,
    Its my humble request to please guide me about the appointment of oath taking as my nationality granted favorably since last week. Will you please guide me about any area where I can take appointment for a short period of time. As its too long in Barcelona. Actually I am a patient and cannot wait too long to oath. Its a great pleasure and a favor if you guide me about the location of Spain where I can take a short time for oath taking Ceremony.
    Thank you in Anticipation.