Hi we are going to start a business which will operate within Spain (campervan hire) yet we will be a UK limited company. All our clients are mostly from UK and some other european countries. We invoice all our clients in Pounds Sterling, however we will be living in Spain and meeting people at airport etc when they hire our campervans. Does anyone know how we can minimise our tax liabilities without breaking any laws.

From what we understand Spain is a very difficult country for being self employed or running a business, thus we wish to operate as UK limited company while operating within Spain.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.