Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Residencia de larga duración-UE for dependent (18+)

Rudra

Lightbulb Residencia de larga duración-UE for dependent (18+)

Hey Patricia and Marta,
    First of all , i want to say Thanks to you Guys . you are really Kind Hearted people . Yesterday, i was just going through the website and i seen alot of People asked about their questions regarding property , Immigration Problems and your team is really helpfull . i have a confusion too.

So, here is my story :
    I am 19 year old came before 3 Years to spain holding Permanent Residence .
    i came before 3 years from India on Family regrouping visa and i applied Residence card and got Temporary Residence card on the basis of my father . As my father was holding a Residence card (larga Duracion UE), which was valid upto December 2014 , they also gave me a residence card with same validity as of my father card. In October 2014,i submitted all my documents and this time i got Permanent Residence card . Normally , everyone get it after five years but i don't know , how i got it.

I am applying now at French Universities and i am sure that , i will get admission there . After that , i need to apply for French visa because My Residence status(Spanish) does not allow me to live more than 3 months without visa in france . Someone told me that i can apply for Residencia de larga duración-UE by prooving that i got admission at French University. is it true ?
    i contacted French Immigration Authoritiesand and they told me that if i will get Residencia de larga duración-UE then, i dont need any type of visa to study in France .

Thanks alot for my help.
    Wish you a good Day .

Hello Rudra,

The Long stay residence card UE will allow you access a visa in another EU country in accordance with the requirements the country in particular has established for those long term residents in an EU member Estate. If the french authorities recommended you to get hold of that type of long stay, card you can certainly be eligible and the requirements can be read here. The main requirement is 5 years previous residency, but you have not made that amount yet, I believe. Initially, you will be eligible in 2017.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile