Hey Patricia and Marta,
First of all , i want to say Thanks to you Guys . you are really Kind Hearted people . Yesterday, i was just going through the website and i seen alot of People asked about their questions regarding property , Immigration Problems and your team is really helpfull . i have a confusion too.

So, here is my story :
I am 19 year old came before 3 Years to spain holding Permanent Residence .
i came before 3 years from India on Family regrouping visa and i applied Residence card and got Temporary Residence card on the basis of my father . As my father was holding a Residence card (larga Duracion UE), which was valid upto December 2014 , they also gave me a residence card with same validity as of my father card. In October 2014,i submitted all my documents and this time i got Permanent Residence card . Normally , everyone get it after five years but i don't know , how i got it.

I am applying now at French Universities and i am sure that , i will get admission there . After that , i need to apply for French visa because My Residence status(Spanish) does not allow me to live more than 3 months without visa in france . Someone told me that i can apply for Residencia de larga duración-UE by prooving that i got admission at French University. is it true ?
i contacted French Immigration Authoritiesand and they told me that if i will get Residencia de larga duración-UE then, i dont need any type of visa to study in France .

Thanks alot for my help.
Wish you a good Day .