Hi, I am Muhit, 29 years old and I am from India. Currently I am living in Spain illegally, my father is a British Citizen and he lives in UK.
Is it possible for me to become legal and get Spanish resident permit under "Regimen Comunitario" because my father is EU National?

Please help me by answering my question. I am in bad situation now because living illegally is very hard.