Hi all,

I'm currently a unemployed Spanish resident, but I have been offered a consultancy job in UK for three months. Spanish authorities have alredy given me permission to go and my unemployment benefit has been postponed. Now my questions are:

1) I know I need to register as freelancer in UK; it seems easy to do. When invoicing, what info do I need to add to the invoice? Do I charge VAT to the company directy, as it's done is Spain?

2) Do I need to pay taxes in UK for that period of three months and in what form? Is there a tax exception for non-residents?

3) Once back in Spain, I suppose I do not need to pay taxes for the income earned in UK, is this right?

Thanks a million for any information.