Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Solar Panel Installation

Default Solar Panel Installation

Hi this is my first post so excuse me if I get it wrong - we are supposed to be having solar panels fitted, this has been going on since Feb and a 50% deposit has been paid. They installed the inside electrical items approx 2 weeks ago but since then they keep promising to come and fit the panels and we hear nothing. They have promised 4 times and dont turn up - the latest is that they are having problems getting the panels released from wherever they are as they alledgely they come from Germany.. I am at the point of cancelling and want my money back and they can take the electrical bits away. Does anyone know if I can do this and get my full amount back without going to court.
    They never call we always have to call them - the fitters arrived yesterday and left as the panels werent here. This company by the way is run by Brits and not Spanish.
    Any advice would be great - thank you

How are you doing now? If the solar panels aren't installed completely yet, you can always get your money back. Were you given papers to sign on? I think you really need to make a legal action on this or else you won't be getting back the money that you paid to them.