Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Permanent comunitario changed larga duracion EU

  1. #11

    Default How to: Larga Duracion to Larga Duracion UE

    Hello, we hold Larga Duracion which is valid for 4 more years. We want to swtich to Larga Duracion UE now. What is the best way to do this?

  2. #12



    If you wish to switch to that type of card, a specific application has to be filed at the immigration office, including documentation that proves you have a private medical insurance and sufficient sources of income for the whole family.

    Sources of income must be quantified using as reference 150% monthly IPREM minimum for a 2 member family and adding 50% per additional dependent.
    Current monthly IPREM is 537,84 €. That is 806.76 € per month for a two member family, 1,065.78 € per month for a three member family.
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts