Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Landlord: Keys to Successful Rental Income

Rick jones

Default Landlord: Keys to Successful Rental Income

I have been renting an apartment for 15months with 12month contract my rent is due on the 6th of every month as my money comes from the Uk i am late in paying on the 6th i have never been more than 3 weeks late the problem i have is my landords chase me every day threaten to change locks i find his behavior very embrassing what i can i do

Lisa

My landlord gave me an 11 month rental contract which is just coming up for renewal in December. We paid a year upfront and are very good tenants. However, we have only just found out that the contracts state that we are to pay the community fees on top of the rent (400€ a month!). But the English translation in the contracts has completely missed out this fact. We have been misled and now owe him over 4000€ before he will renew the contracts. How do we stand legally? The landlord agreed verbally right from the start that the community fees are included in the rent. He has deliberately done this. Not happy as we are ready to pay him another 11 months upfront. Please help! Many Thanks Lisa

ken platt

signed contract for 2years rental and want to pull out after being here 12months, can i legally give 30 days notice.

Lessor

Why is the government protecting tenants? Landlords are accountable to law to provide to the tenants. Why is it tenants not responsible? If the government decided to protect the tenants more for non rental pay to landlords then I think the government should pay for the tenants instead. Landlords are require by law to pay taxes for the property to the government. If a landlords stops paying taxes, we get a lien for not paying taxes, then the property can be sold for foreclosure. Since the government made laws to help tenants more, I think the GOVERNMENT should help these tenants pay for their rent or they can with-hold the tenants tax return to pay back to landlords as a delinquency rental debt. To me the government is not fair, and not equal. The made laws that if landlords discriminate for not renting to certain people, landlords are accountable to law and can be fine. Why not the same goes to tenants, if the tenants do not pay rent they are held accountable by law also. Just like landlords.