Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Spanish Citizenship with Puerto Rican Parents and Grandparents??

  1. #11



    In the event you have a Latin American nationality, you can access dual citizenship after two years´ residency in Spain ( holding a residence permit).

    You indicate you were born in Puerto Rico, but not whether that´s your nationality. It is essential to clarify that fact.

    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

  2. #12

    Post Puerto Rican Citizenship info and other

    I been doing research on this matter cause I would like to live in Spain. I was Born in Puerto Rico and currently reside in Mass, USA. The Puerto Rican citizenship certificate is what you will need you have to apply thru the Department of state of PR.
    you will need the following:
    FORM: (cant find it just google it "Puerto Rico CPR001" or "departamento de estado Cpr001").
    Spain actually sees it as a legit document.

    Also call consulate and ask for more information.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts