Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Selling Timeshare and NIE number

Unregistered

Default Selling Timeshare and NIE number

Do I need a NIE number to sell my timeshare in Gran Canaria is there a difference as to it being deeded or non deeded for needing a number and do you need a number to buy

Hello,

The NIE number is compulsory for any foreigner that wishes to make a transaction in Spain, and transferring shares of a property, even time share, is indeed the case. If the shares transferred will appear on deeds that will have to registered at the Land Registry, you will be required a NIE number for fiscal and legal issues.

I take this opportunity to offer you the NIE Number Direct Services, that will allow you apply for a NIE number certificate without the need to travel to Spain.

Please feel free to contact me by cliclking on my profile if you have further questions.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Do you have to have a number to buy a timeshare if you do why are timeshare companies selling timeshare not telling purchasers they need one are they breaking the law by selling to someone who does not have one when did having to have a number become law