Hi everybody

I need a few answers as I am running out of time .
My car is registered in Czech republic, I own it for 1 year (since the registration took place in CZ). I brought that car here few months ago and those 6 months (when a foreign registered car can be used here legally) is passin away too quickly - so to be legal, I will have to register it on spanish plates...
but - I was lookin at some companies who do it etc but neither is located in Gran canaria (where we live) and yet, they are so expensive that I think I will rather do it myself and save some money for insurance...
so - what is the first step I have to do? I just obtained the NIE btw.
which bureau or office should I visit first? then - the ITV - I know few stations where it is done, so it just about me goin there - but I dont know where to start...

also - regarding the insurance - WHEN should I apply for some company (once all the registration is done?)
- anybody have some suggestions which company here is the cheapest (just for third party - to be legal here)?? (there s too many of them and quoting all of them in spanish language (which I dont speak) is kinda annoying...

lookin forward to anyones reply on where to start and some points ....

Thank you

regards