Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what documents are needed to get empadronamiento?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default what documents are needed to get empadronamiento?

    i have just reached Spain illegally. i want to get legal." what documents are needed to get empadronamiento?". so that i can get Permiso de Residencia por Arraigo Social after thee years.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008


    Hello Tahir,

    You will need to go to the Padron, located in your nearest Town Hall.
    Take with you your original passport (and a copy), as well as an original ( and copy) of the rental contract. If it is not under your name, you will need an authorisation from the owner allowing you to live in his property. He will also need to alter his empadronamiento in order to include you in it. Once you are there they will give you a a form which you must fill in. I hope this information is useful.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts