Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Owe money but can they take my business

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Owe money but can they take my business

    I have a bar and have one bill to pay for stock of 1800 the company have not been round to collect the money but I heard they have put it into the courts as unpaid so they can take the bar is this possible for this little amount of money thankyou

  2. #2


    Hello Maggy,

    An embargo for that amount will be placed on the bar, and will appear on the deeds.

    You can go to the courts and make payment of the bill, to afterwards formally notify the Land Registry of the payment so they clear the embargo and there are no charges on the bar/ commercial unit.

    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

  3. #3
    Le Son

    Exclamation Foreign Debt

    I am from Vietnam. There is a company in Barcelona bought cargo from me but she does not pay. I need a Spanish lawyer to claim ( ~ 10,000 )
    My email:

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts