Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About Spanish dependent visa

Unregistered

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for all the information.

Just one more question. What will be the total expense in terms of visa processing to get a Non Lucrative visa per person. And is there any concession for child below 2years.

Sunitha

Hello Sunitha,

My apologies fotr this late reply, as I have been away.

The costs related to the application of that type of residence permit will depend on various circumstances, for instance the amount of documents you need to translate and legalize to show proof or regular income and pre-existing capital, as well as other personal documents ( birth certificates, etc ).In fact, this is what really increases the costs: legalization and translation of official documents. The visa application fees vary among Spanish Embassies thoughout the world though it is usually around 60 USD. If you decide to hire the services of a solicitor to check your file thus increasing the possibilities of approval, the legal fees will have to add up to the expenses previously mentioned. We strongly recommend this as the amount of documents to be submitted and the format these need to have is usually specific and complicated, so the aid of an expert immigration lawyer is quite convenient.

In response to your question about the 2 year old child, he/she will be included in his/her parents application and be granted the permit at the same time. The main applicant will have to prove the family relationship and the financial capacity to support the child.

If you wish to discuss your particular case in detail and get a quotation for our services, please click on my profile to contact me directly.

Regards,
    Last edited by Patricia; 07-16-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Spanish visitor visa

Hi there i am looking to visit Spain this summer. i have Indian passport but my dad is British do i need visa to visit Spain.Thank You

Dear Sir/Madam,

In accordance with Directive 2004/38/EC, those family members of EU citizens are not required to go through a visa application process to visit the EU; you will need however to provide with documented evidence of your family relationship with the EU citizen, so the Spanish embassy allows you to have a visa issued. In your case you will need to provide with your birth certificate where it is indicated your father is British, the document must be duly legalized ad translated into Spanish.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Hi Marta,
    I am an Indian and I have started working at an educational institution at Madrid (ICMM) from July 2014. I shall be staying here up to Dec 2015 as my contract is till for that time. My visa type is D and it is TRABAJO Y RESIDENCIA visa. My gross salary is around 35000 € / year. I want to bring my wife (Indian passport) permanently to stay with me. Can you please let me know what type of residence visa she shall apply for and what are documents needed?

Regards
    Supratim