Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Antonio Torres Chambers, Albecete - Adolfo Nicolas solicitor (not the Spanish priest!

I received a letter purporting to be from the above - clearly a scam. Postmarked in the UK. It seems a possible relation of mine has left an estate of $7.5M !!

It may be linked to a scam email I also received today apparently from a hotel I use in Spain - they have confirmed it did not originate from them

Unregistered

Default scams

my husband has been contacted by what I believe to be scammers the name one of them is using is MR Carmona Gomez Angel has any one else had dealings with him

Unregistered

Default Antonio Morena Hector

Just received a similar letter from "Barrister Antonio Morena Hector" (Attorney/Solicitor) who stated that he has "an urgent Information that would absolutly and awesomely be of his (my father's) benefit" and that he wishes "to communicate directly with him, due to the sensitive and discreet nature of the subject".

No Money is mentioned, though i am pretty sure it would end up in such a way as he already mentioned a "transaction" in the letter.

I haven't read that much in this thread so i don't know how many have mentioned it or if it was even mentioned regarding the Contents of the letter (maybe ours is an exception) - but the English is horrible xD

It was so funny to read it, someone could nearly think it's a joke... and i am from Austria (=My English also isn't the best... ^^)

Unregistered

Default Scamming in Canada

The scam continues. Received a letter from a Mr. Miguel Vilanueva Kiko from Levont Abogados firm in Barcelona. Says he got detailed contact information through my country's archive. [ ??]. Funny thing is he only used the first initial of my given name. I can't wait to get hold of those 7.5 millions euros....what's the current exchange rate?

Unregistered

Cool levont abogados

just got a letter that we "inherited" money, because we have the same last name and they are "unable" to find any other relatives. Don't they have a good heart.

Unregistered

Default Levont abogados

Just received an incredible letter from a lawyer in Barcelona concerning a possible inheritance of 7500000 euros following the death of a certain David Fletcher and his whole family leaving no further possible beneficiaries. Consequently Spanish law allows
    lawyers to distribute funds to other persons holding the same surname!!!! The letter is very detailed in quite good English with a phone number 34604268583 and fax 34935504293 dated 13 May2016 and is obviously a fraud . BEWARE

Unregistered

I received one too! for the late mr David kaegi, excatly same amount of money!! from the same miguel vilanueva

Unregistered

Default Received a letter (Australia) - Raul G. Almanzar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Received a letter (Australia) - Raul G. Almanzar - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress . And so on. The name used was my estranged father.
    I too would like to know how they got my details and such specific details at that

Unregistered

Default Santiago Gomez Asociados--abogado Francisco B. Bonatti

Received a letter from a certain Herman Rodriguez Cano, claiming to be a member of the (existing!) law firm Velasco Morent Abogados in Valencia.
    I got used to spam in my e-mail postbox, but I am awed to see they even sacrifice paper and postage on me ...
    In the letter, there are exactly the same words as another guest cited some posts earlier: "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal confidential pending when we work out modalities."
    I live in Germany.
    I live in USA exactly the same words in the letter sent to me.

Unregistered

Default Very plausible

Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!
    I have also got a similar letter (Sweden). I tried to check the Lawyer Company and the Company that held the vault. They answered my mails correctly, had very nice home pages. It is very difficult to find anything suspicious. I have even got a picture from his passport. It is very easy to be kept away from yhe light.