Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Please add Antonio Capilla y Asociados too.

He claims that i have a relative who died in the Madrid train bombing in 2004 and he deposited a sum in a bank in Spain.Why i have a message like this 14 years later?
    He wants to share the ratio with me and a part for a charity organizations.He has a free email account and his phone number starts with a 011 before 34 above the letter and 0034 at the bottom.

Unregistered

Exclamation Scam letter dated 14/12/2015 to resident in Australia

Please add Dr Joseph Aragonez Crespo (Dr/Barrister).

A family member in Australia received this letter dated 14 December 2015 with "Joseph" claiming to act as the personal attorney to a deceased (yet unknown) relative of the same surname.
    Joseph offers that he wants to split the bank fund $9.5 million dollars left by the deceased (with no will) to a relative and wants 20% to go to charity and spilt the remaining 80% with the letter recipient.

Question

I have just received a letter from a spanish Solicitor Eco & Abogados offering me a small fortune (half of 12,700,000) because a relative and his family died in the Madrid train crash.

What is seriously freaky is the fact that I know the person they mention who has the same last name as myself.

I have sent them an email reply stating, -
    -I don't understand why me as there are many out there in different countries with my surname.
    -that yes I would love the money,
    - yes they can take 50 %.
    -that I would need to see all the documents that they are discussing
    - and no, do not ask for any money, the 50% they are wanting to keep should be sufficient to pay whatever they need to pay.
    No do not ask for my bank details, they can send me a certified cheque.

It is similar to the Nigerian scams we would receive by FAX (for those who remember what that is). I would have months of fun with them. I wonder if they are going to reply to me?

(Tongue in cheek ) oh dear, and there I had already spent all the money...

Should I contact the fraud squad here in England, or not?

Maddy

Today i received a letter from Jorge MG associate, Spain with same last name similarity.

Unregistered

Default CV

I too received same letter - now bin food

Unregistered

Default Scam letter from Murcia, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
    I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 HellÃ*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!
    Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Unregistered

Default please add Edmund Hillary of DIEGO ABOGADOS to list of scammers

i received a letter from a supposed lawyer, telling me that someone with my name has died, and there is millions in a bank account etc.. the lawyer is from a supposed firm in Valencia Spain... it is obviousy an inheritance scam. offering to give 10 pct to charity and the rest split between me and him.

First time to receive a scam by letter and in my native tongue..so was a bit surprised. had seen this in email form before so please publish this post to save others who might get the same letter.
    thank you.

Lilly

Default Scam letter from Spain

I too received a letter in the mail here in Kitchener from an attourney Rafael V. Gonzalez with a Jorge mg Abogados letterhead. So these scammers target people all over the world. My husband tossed the envelope in the trash so i can't tell where it originated.

Susie

Default Scam ?

Just received a letter from Eco & Abogados about a sum of money.
    A scam.
    How many Davies-Lowes are there ..... I am the only one - don't fall for it all you others .... And of course funnily the deceased will have the same surname as you - be careful out there

Unregistered

Default Eco & abogados warning

Just received a letter from Francisco Blanco offering me £12M. He claims to work for the above lawyers, this is obviously a Nigerian scam. Should you receive such a letter contact the real Eco Abogados and inform them of the scam. You should also hand the letter and envelope to the police, as they may be able to get fingerprints off the documents. Do NOT contact the writer or give any personal information, they will clean your bank account out!

QUOTE=Unregistered;9519]i m from Cyprus...
    my brother has received yesterday a letter by JULIO GOMEZ & ASSOCIATES saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 5million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
    Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!![/QUOTE]