Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Scam

Recieved letter in post from Portugal. It said we had the same name as a lady who had passed away and her inheritance was in the bank and would go the the treasury if no relative was found. They proposed that even though they know it;s not legite if we posed as the next of kin they would want 20% to go to charity and 80% split between us.
    The firm they used was. BAR BERNARD VERGAS ATTORNEY.
    My wife has passed my detail to them including my pasport number.

What damage can they do with this information.

Unregistered

Default diez asociados & abogados

Just got a letter from Diez Asociados & Abogados - please add to the list, and thanks for the explanation on this forum.

Unregistered

Default Non Existant Spanish Law firm

Add "Borowski & Associados" to the list.
    Received a letter and was advised that some non-existant distant relative "died" and left an inheritance of US$5.5M to be split 10% to a charity and the balance shared between Borowski and me. Has a good website however there is no record of the company or the so called Principal who has ESQ. LLB & Barrister at Law after his name.

Unregistered

Default Justin pennefather/ Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail from a Jose Abrienda Y Socio saying he is from the Solicitor y Notaries Public and is asking for further details for a 6.1Million EUR inheritance and that he wants 10% of the inheritance given to charity and split the remaining between myself and him.

Obviously dodgy, just want people to be aware.
    8/10/2010 recieved the same letter exactly from Jose Abrienda, how lucky we are to all have such wealthy relatives dying around Europe leaving 6.1 mil. euros. What a scam.

Crazy but not Stupid

Default another con

Please Add

Antonio Reyes Lopez Y SOCIO
    Solicitor y Notaries Public
    C. Corsega 86,
    Principal 08036,
    Barcelona,
    Spain.

Tel: +34 672 932 232
    Fax: +34 912 919 543

Total amount $15,500,000.00 (USD) with a safe keeping/finance company in Spain

He claims to be a Barrister

Regards & stay safe.

Unregistered

Default Gomez Abogados is a scam letter

I have received a letter in the mail from a Gomez Abogados saying my next of kin died and left 8.4 millions dollars in a Spanish vault. Even if I am not next of kin, we share the same surname so we can split it 50/50. He claims to be from Spain but is on a job seminar in Austria. He will send me the paperwork if I agree. Well how stupid does he think I am.

Nice try but this is definitely a scam. Please be aware of this name GOMEZ ABOGADOS...

Unregistered

Default scammer letter received today

Just received a letter for Perez Palencia ESQ advising of an inheritance of 3,750,000m Euro. Another Nigerian scam which everyone should be aware of. Aparently Perez is a Solictor, Notary Public & Law Consultant based from Madrid, Spain 28020.

Unregistered

Question S&B Associates

We have been contacted by a firm calling themselves S&B Associates.They have asked for over 300Euros to fund our part of an action in a Spanish court against codefendents Holiday Opportunities and Timenet.Is this a scam?

Unregistered

Default scammers as spanish law firms

Hi there

Could you please add the names Percy and Jose Abogados, Barrister Alberto Gomez Esq to your list of fake lawyers. TI have just received a letter from them staing I am a long lost relative of someone who died in Spain. As the letter had an austrian stamp on it I dont think for one moment that they are in Spain. Oh and by the way the address is in Madrid

Unregistered

Default Receive on 24 May

Hello everyone.

You can add ORAIIYE ABOGADOS - BARRISTER DAVID STEINBERG Esq.
    Calle de Alfonso, XII, 35
    28934 MADRID
    E-mail : steindavid.steinberg38@gmail.com

"1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away."

Bye