Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default bogus letter, scam

inheritance scam by mail
    from Hernandez Carrillo Abogados from Spain

this just arrived today

Unregistered

Angry Geraldo Brandis SCAM!!!

I live in Norway. I just received the "Tsunami" message! Brendon (+ my last name) and his family died in the Tsunami, 4,5 million Euro inheritance, to be shared 50/50..... . BTW, Definitly no one in my family was ever called Brandon!

This is annoying!

Sender's name and address:

Geraldo Brandis Abogados Asociados
    Passeig de Gracia 118
    08008 Barcelona
    Spain
    E-mail: brandisgeraldobar@yahoo.es

Unregistered

Default Acevedo Iglesias, Madrid

I live in Norway and got letter from Acevedo Iglesias, sent from Seville, dated 11 January 2013.

Funny thing is, it's actually sent to my mother's address and I lived there as a child, but not anymore. But the letter also uses my married name, which I never used when I lived at home. Really wonder how they managed that combination.

Looks like they are doing a big bombardment of Norway at the moment. With all the posts on this site, imagine how many letters there must be! Only a small fraction of recipients would post here.

Unregistered

Default ABOGADOS - LAWYERS Barrister Robert Huber

Hello!

Im from Sweden. I just received a letter from Spain. The stamp said Valencia. But the law firm was in Barcelona.

A relative has died in Burma. A victim of Cyclone Nargis in 2008.

He deposited a consignment containing a huge sum of 8.7 million dollars.

--- I LOL'ED

I was really happy for about two seconds. Now back to my simple life.

Peace!

poorboy

Wink got one in calgary

I'm gonna be rich....I am gonna be rich....its not real? ....Noooooooo!

Unregistered

Default unsolicited letter

got the same letter yesterday. Mine was also $10,800,000 in a "trunk box". It had a real stamp on it and it says the lawyer is Felix Vilaseca, same address, same phone number and same fax number. email address is a little different being felix.vilaseca@alacant-abogodos.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got the same letter from the same guy here in Canada (except my deceased relative has $10,800,000 in a "trunk box").
    His address Sur. 13-301 46021 Valencia Spain
    Ph: +34 602 468 013
    Fax: +34 911 881 405
    Felixvilaseca@gmail.com

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup i also Recieved a letter yesterday from the Above, claiming someone died in spain with their whole family.

Fairly worried that they got my address and initials.

This letter also came from Valencia
    i rec'd one too i am forwarding it to police

Unregistered

Default Same scam from this one:

Another one:

Manuel Martin (LLB)
    Senior Partner
    Tell: +447024043926
    Manuel Martin Solicitors
    92 New Cavendish Street
    London W1W 6XJ
    United Kingdom.

Unregistered

Default Robert Huber Scam

Hello,

I am living in Denmark, and I just recieved a letter from "Barrister Robert Huber" of "Chron Abogados" because I share a last name with a dead man in Spain. There are 8.7 million US Dollars to be collected.
    The law firm is located in Barcelona, but the letter stamp is from Valencia. And the "Barrister" uses his private yahoo mail adress. I mean, come on!

E-mail: roberthuver46@yahoo.es
    Tel: +34 602 684 748
    Adress: Via Laietana 28, Barcelona

Unregistered

Thumbs down Beneficiary scam

From Canada Received letter from scammer who posed as lawyer willing to split funds belonging to someone with same last name. Letterhead reads RAFAEL BERDAGUER ABOGADOS, ATTORNEY: RAFAEL BERDAGUER BARDADILLO.

Sent contact email to scammers private email address rafaelbb.esq@gmail.com to see what their response would be. They send private phone number 0034063102370511 requesting we contact them by phone. Didn't of course. Did send email to a RAFAEL BERDAGUER BARDADILLO's website asking if they were the lawyer handling this estate but never got email response. Maybe website is part of the scam....don't know.

Turning info over to local authorities as well.