Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Another scam letter from Frank Necolas Martinez

Same as mentioned below received in Denmark!

I suppose it is the latest trend in what we know as Nigeria-letters.

Powerpuff

Default scam

I also got a letter similar to what you all write of, and I'm from Slovenia. I guess this guys or A guy are/is desperate, sending all over the world hahahah

Unregistered

Default what!? I'm not rich?

The letter had a few giveaways: the grammar, punctuation, and mail merge errors. Still, I'm disappointed I'm not rich.

Unregistered

Default The same letter I received yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter recently in Sweden! Saying that someone with the same sur name had died in a Tsunami Castastrophe in 2004 & has no living relatives & after a search I came up. Saying I'm getting $ 5,400,000 - Frank Necolas Martinez from
    Martinez ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATES

Address: Ronda de Atocha, 2 28012 Madrid
    Tel: +34 602 476 895 / +34 634 179 068
    Fax: +34 911 820 164
    Email: martinez.abogado@gmx.es
    franknecolasmartinez@gmail.com
    I am from Czech rep., but I live in Norway.

Unregistered

Default Also recieved in Australia

I received a similar letter last week. The letter was post marked from Portugal, however the letter's autor uses a letterhead which suggests a Spanish locale. My letter was "written" by Fernando Nunez Sanchez (Attorney) and claims I can help him claim $12.750M. Apparently a person with the same last name as me was killed in the Japan Tsunami in 2011.

It's good to know my suspicians were correct, sad to know I'm not rich!

Unregistered

Default MarioLawFirm Scam

Got a letter from MarioLawFirm in Lisbon Portugal with an email of mariolawchamber@lawyer.com saying that a Late Engr. Palmer (Your last name) has no next of kin and left 6,650,000 to the poor sap who would respond to their scammer letter sent out by a Barrister Mario Sanchez Pinto

Unregistered

Default Scam letter received

Barrister Alfedo Latifa tel: 34 602 612 177 email: AldredoLafita@gmx.com with the same story about the tsunami in 2004 and someone with the same last name as be having money not dispersed. Letterhead says Cauarecasas Goncalves Pereira firm in Madrid.

Unregistered

Default trash

same story... I live in a small community in Canada and received letter from Ferran Olivera (Esq) , Diputacion 276,08009 Barcelona Spain. Tel 00 34 603 367 438, Fax 00 34 917 903 561, email 'contactferranolivera@gmail.com'.
    Person with same last name 'who died along with his nuclear family during the Tsunami catastrophe..' Apparently the deceased person left a 'Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum $9,550 000.00' This was apparently left with a 'Safe Keeping Company in Spain'.

Aside from the sad fact that these letters likely do scam some people, it poor grammer, layout, and ridiculous story made for a good laugh!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Another one from Australia

My Dad also recieved a letter last week form Barrister Randy David of Iberdogroup legal firm advising that he's entitled to $8.8m (again, no specific currency and he wants 55% and we'd get 45%).
    Their website is in English (with no Spanish translation option) and most of the lawyers are from UK.
    What's this costing them in postage?!?!?

Unregistered

Default Iberdogroup

Add another one from Evans Harvey for $5.8M US dollars (at least they now are adding what currency) but this one turned up to me in New Zealand but was posted in France from an English barrister who can't even get his gramma correct. Again they wanted 55%.
    At least my wife got a nice stamp out of for her stamp collection.