Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Exclamation What to do

My father had received the same letter in Canada telling the same history about the tsunami in Japan in 2004. The guy who is a Spain citizen barely speaks Spanish. Felipe Rodriguez Cortez is his name and Im worry about my dad exchanging information with this guy. Have any of you had further contact with this guy?

Unregistered

Post Martinez Advocates & Associates

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter recently in Sweden! Saying that someone with the same sur name had died in a Tsunami Castastrophe in 2004 & has no living relatives & after a search I came up. Saying I'm getting $ 5,400,000 - Frank Necolas Martinez from
    Martinez ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATES

Address: Ronda de Atocha, 2 28012 Madrid
    Tel: +34 602 476 895 / +34 634 179 068
    Fax: +34 911 820 164
    Email: martinez.abogado@gmx.es
    franknecolasmartinez@gmail.com
    Hello! I am from Norway. Today i got exactly the same letter with exactly the same info that you listed! The thing that made me cautios was that my last name is not norwegian and it changes depending on gender. And in the letter it was George (male) with a female last name.... Oops...i guess they messed up there!

Unregistered

They even have their own web site: http://abogadosmf.com/Contact-Us.php Which is, suprise suprise, doesn't give any lawer names or info and is only in english (considering that they are situated in Spain).

Unregistered

Default More letters

I received a letter from a Mr Pinto Bufete Ruiz offering me a share in $9million Euros from a distant relative LOL I almost bought it although i would never have sent any money

Unregistered

Angry Warning - Another letter to Sweden

My mother recieved a letter like all of these ones yesterday from the lawyer (liar) Mr Bufete Ointo Ruiz saying that a person with one of the last name like hers died in Madrid 2004, and there is U$DS 10.500,000, deposit as a family valuable fund.
    The fund could be shared equally amongst them after 10% of the total amount has be sent to charity organizations.

The letter is posted in Valencia (according to the stamp)
    Tel 0034 602 505 755, Fax 0034 951 238 032 , Email: bufetepinto@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Geraldo Balfour Asociados

Received a letter today from Spain for €4,500,000.00 from a late relative in Spain.
    10% to be shared among charity organizations, 90% to be split between him an myself.

Letterhead and logo are printed on the paper, so no good quality company paper, stamp on the envelop is from Spain.

So be warned, they are also sending them out in the Netherlands. Though I'm slightly worried I'm receiving letters at my home address.
    Same here. I'm in Croatia.

randolph

Red face frank necolas martinez

haha lol... now they spam my mailbox.. where is it going??
    i recieved the same letter in my mailbox today him offering 4,5 mil dollar.. i hope nobody is that stupid to reply.. be warned this is Bullshit!!!
    i hope this will be the last one i get by regular mail.. or else i must put another mailbox with spam on it so they can put these letter in that mailbox...:-)

Unregistered

Wink next fake spanish lawyer is : Barrister Jose Gullon Rodriguez

Please add the following to the long list of fake lawyers :
    Barrister Jose Gullon Rodriguez
    gran via 17/5 centro 26002 Logrono la rioja spain

well I won't break any records if I say the sum in my mail was "only" 9,6 million usd.

Unregistered

Default i got it today!

i got it today aswell! im from Norway! could be cool, if this would be true! im sorry for those, who actually believed this thing!

I received a letter recently in Sweden! Saying that someone with the same sur name had died in a Tsunami Castastrophe in 2004 & has no living relatives & after a search I came up. Saying I'm getting $ 5,400,000 - Frank Necolas Martinez from
    Martinez ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATES

Address: Ronda de Atocha, 2 28012 Madrid
    Tel: +34 602 476 895 / +34 634 179 068
    Fax: +34 911 820 164
    Email: martinez.abogado@gmx.es
    franknecolasmartinez@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Iberdogroup Legal Firm Madrid

Just adding to the list of scams, today I recieved letter form Barrister Evans Harvey of above legal firm advising me that I am entitled to $5.8m (doesnt say what currency) problem is he wants 55% and I only get 45% .......
    There is another name and legal firm name to add to your scam list.