Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am located in Canada and my wife just received the same letter, but it came from Attorney Felipe Rodriguea Cortez. The firm's name is Estudio-Dabog, Calle de Sor Angela de la Cruz, 24, 28020, Madrid, Espana. Oh, and I think the money that is in the vault is rapidly accumulating interest as the letter states that there is $12.750M.

The postage was from Portugal. I am wondering who in Portugal is also scaming their post office to send all these letters, 'cause I am sure no one is paying for the postage!
    I recieved the exact same letter as yours and the envelope was stamped from Portugal too. Only difference is I'm from Australia.

Unregistered

Default Another example of the same scam

I received a letter recently in Canada, from a Fernando Nunez Sanchez, stating that an unknown person with the same last name had passed away, with his family, in the Japanese tsunami. The rest of the letter is the same as stated by others. The address is Estudio-Dabog, Calle de Sor Angela de la Cruz 24, 28020, Madrid, Espana.
    I thought the letter smelled fishy upon first reading and this web site confirmed it. Thanks.

Unregistered

Post Martin Abogados y socio

Received a Letter today in Munich - this time it is Martin Abogados - same contend. they seem to go on with their betrayels. Has anybody gone to the police? He has given a tel.nr. and an email address at least

Martin Abogados y socio
    Ramon cajal 28 CP
    29630 madrid spain
    Tel 0034 603 339 390
    Fax 0034 917 903 637
    mail: manuel_martin4@ozu.es

Let us all inform the police, since the spam must be successful for them somehow, otherwise they wouldn´t go on with it.

Default same type letter again

received letter from barrister morris moore and associates sl. c.corsega 86, principal 08036, barcelona spain. stating a person with similar surname to me has died leaving an estate of 9.5 million dollars. contact him at email address for further details. uses .
    Phone No +34 603 -134-953. Fax No +34 -917-692-801

Default Letter Received

Received the same letter yesterday from Morris Moore & Associates in Barcelona Spain. Saying that someone with the same sur name had died in a Tsunami Castastrophe in 2004 & has no living relatives & after a search I came up. Saying I'm getting $9.5 million dollars

Tel:34-603-134-953 fax:34-917-692-801

Unregistered

Default same type letter again

I received a letter recently in Sweden! Saying that someone with the same sur name had died in a Tsunami Castastrophe in 2004 & has no living relatives & after a search I came up. Saying I'm getting $ 5,400,000 - Frank Necolas Martinez from
    Martinez ADVOCATES & ASSOCIATES

Address: Ronda de Atocha, 2 28012 Madrid
    Tel: +34 602 476 895 / +34 634 179 068
    Fax: +34 911 820 164
    Email: martinez.abogado@gmx.es
    franknecolasmartinez@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Another scammer JosePedros Abogados

Similar scam person lost in tsunami catastrophe in 2004 , same last name, almost 7m Euros, charity 20%
    split balance keep confidential blah blah blah BS

Unregistered

Default Nicky : i received same lette rFrank Necols Martinez

Received the same letter here in Belgium, saying uncle George died in the Tsunami 2004. US$ 5.4M (million) dollar and 10 % charity ? We don't know uncle George ? With legal stamp from a lawyer in Madrid. I don''t understand they can get away with it ? Nobody does a thing against this fraude ? How many more victims before anything happends ?
    Why don't we declare all together this bla bla ? The only possible way to catch them ....

Martinez Advocates & Associates
    Ronda de Atocha, 2 28012 Madrid
    tel. : 34 634 179 068 : 34 602 476 985
    fax : 34 911 820 164
    Email : advocatemartinez@ozu.es
    OR advocatemartinez@gmail.com

Unregistered

Angry Taranaki , New Zealand . SAME LETTER RECEIVED TO DATE .MORRIS MOORE & ASSOC

How the hell do scammers get our private details when my address is not listed anywhere .Not on any phone books at all . Senseless waste of time which really doesnt warrant a reply except to the rubbish bin but really really annoying .

aussie@goldcoast

Letter received - Gold Coast Australia
    Same info - load of crap.
    Passing it on to Interpol.