Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Exclamation

Received a letter the same in Australia. Same deal 10% to charity and the remaining 90% to be split between us both. The name is "Sergio Pinto Associados". Add this name to the list

Unregistered

Received same from Barrister Sergio Hugo Pinto with a practice in Madrid.
    Curiously, the stamp and postmark are from France.
    (postal rates in Spain must obscene to justify a drive to France)
    He'll just have to keep on working to earn those elusive millions.
    Just breaks my heart to decline his offer.

Mokajava

Default Please add: same address Martin Abogados y Socio, 01134634052466, Manuel Martin Esq

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also received a letter from Fernando Abogados Law Firm in Spain saying I had the same last name as an oil magnate who had died in the tsunami in December 2004. They want to list me as the next of kin so I can receive half of the 8.6 million dollars he left. I was suspicious right from the start. thanks to these postings, I can see I'm not the only one!

see title... It is a scam.. Thsi time for 12.8 million dollars.

Unregistered

I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.

Unregistered

Default Spanish "lawyer"

I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.
    Yes I got the letter today as well and an attempt to access my gmail. Where do they get the addresses?

Unregistered

Post Reporting a Scam treat

i m from Demark...
    ! have received yesterday a letter by DA-BOYER CONSULTANTS saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 6million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
    Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!!

Unregistered

Default Don Erico Lawson rides again - claiming 50:50 split of 13,5 Mill USD

Don Erico Lawson rides again - claiming 50:50 split of 13,5 Mill USD

Call him if you want your fair share :-)
    - +34 603 153 973 or mail him - ericoabogados@gmx.com

//R

Unregistered

My partner just received mail with a scam similar, just wondering, how many of you have used the ancestry.com web page? as some of the details where only ever used on this site and it is meant to be confidential...
    We are in NSW, Australia.

Unregistered

Default Please add this warning from Perth, Australia

I've just received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. How stupid these people are!!! It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big tragedies, like people from "my family" (including a magnate) has died in Spain in car accidents, heart attack and bla bla bla. And guess what???? I am RICH!!!! LOL
    Please watch out, you can be the next lucky one...

Unregistered

Default Yes...similar letter from Jorge Marcelino Gomez/Spain & used Ancestry dot com website

My partner just received mail with a scam similar, just wondering, how many of you have used the ancestry.com web page? as some of the details where only ever used on this site and it is meant to be confidential...
    We are in NSW, Australia.
    Hello, I am from the West Coast of Canada, and received a similar letter dated 24/11/2015, and interesting you note having used the Ancestry dot com website, as I have as well. Unbelievable, and will cancel. Thank you for your post.