Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Business proposal

A letter from a Barr. Juan Antonio Ruiz attorney at law at the law firm JAR. & ABOGADOS.Madrid. Saying if I help him in recovering a €12,700,000,00 deposited from a late client with the same surname as mine. I smell a scam

Unregistered

Default lease add this warning from NSW, Australia

I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money

Unregistered

Default Please add this warning from NSW, Australia

Today I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer from Spain and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money and that hi got my contact information from Australians public record. How stupid do they think people are.

Unregistered

Angry scammer

Jar & abogados, do these people think we are stupid?? Obviously african!!! Where did they get my name??? Facebook!!! The pigs will be reported to facebook.

Unregistered

Wink Abogados scam letter

We just got the same scam letter in British Columbia (written in VERY POOR English) from Jorge MG Abogados, postmarked Correos CTA Zaragoza, Spain. Funniest thing I've read in a while, even funnier to think these stupid fuckers believe anyone with half a functioning brain cell would fall for such an obvious scam. I'm thinking of playing along with it just to raise his/her/it's hopes. Once I stop laughing, that is. LOL.

Dark Moon

Default Thanks for the warning

I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 HellÃ*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Unregistered

Default Letter from Felix W. Bazan

To the poster two down: back off that's my 6.4M from Senor Bazan in Torrent Spain! Received in Ottawa. Amazing they have enough success that they can keep buying 1 Euro stamps. LOL. I wonder what their selection process is for names and addresses? It was very good English. Good laugh on a Friday/payday. It's almost worth phoning the number.... at 3am his time...

Unregistered

Letter from Torrent Law Firm International, Felix Bazan, advising that there is a $6.4 million estate for us left by some poor man supposedly dying with his family in the China earthquake in 2008. Is this a fraud? I would think so. Where do they get our information!

Unregistered

Default Jorge MG Abogados

Got the same letter. Waited about a month and replied to the g- email thought lets see what happen. There is a Jorge MG Abogados law firm in Spain. Right fax number but phone number is different. They are very good with this scam.

Unregistered

Default Donna in Penticton, BC Canada

I too received a similar letter - I have been on ancestry.com but haven't registered in for years. I first thought my information may have been taken from dealings with a travel booking company I used like Trivagio, Expedia? Car rental dealership? All that was in 2014 though.