I just received a mail from Barrister Edward Herman stating that someone with a similar last name as mine passed away and now I'm suppose to act as one of his kins just to avoid the 7.5 million Euros doesn't get confiscated or declared by the Bank.
All this very well written but being suspicious and knowing that this sounded too good to be true I did some research of my own. (also why I ended here)
I did check on the website http://www.hermanlaw-es.com/ - Again, very well written same information as on the letter, name, address, phonenummer etc
But when I did a whois on the website:
Domain Name:hermanlaw-es.com
Record last updated at
Record created on 2011/1/22
Record expired on 2012/1/22
Clearly a scam!

I do not understand how lowlifes like that can live with themselves!

I might add that the scam mail I received was withing the days when I registered to website like partnerwithpaul.com and paid-surveys-at-home.com. Being naive as I am at times, thinking I could earn extra cash by doing surveys only ended having my personal information sold to strangers around the world! All this makes you feel uncertain and insecure what more they could do with it.

I can't stress this enough, PLEASE be careful when you fill out your personal information online. Even if the website clams to be secure and have privacy-statements there's a chance that's just another scam and B.S. from their part.

BE CAREFUL ONLINE!