Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Hello from Canada

Just received a spam by *fax*! Obvious scam. A Luis Blanco Blanco is who I should contact to receive my 7.5 million euro. Relative died in Wenchuan China (Sichuan) Earthquake. Address on the half page that came through is Carrer de Trafalgar, 53, 46023 Valencia Spain. T:+34 604 358 562 F:34 932 205 446.

Alexialawfirm.tk is the website. It even has a twitter account. The twitter account retweets American republican senators from Arizona and Texas and likes Basketball. haha.

Unregistered

Default Fax

Received fax stating they were a private financial advisor, that I was entitled to 7 million five hundred thousand euro.

Unregistered

Default Luis Blanco Blanco

Yup, person with my surname died in China and I stand to inherit 7.5 million Euros. Good ole Luis Blanco Blanco wants to do business with me, faxed me at my business about it. What a coincidence that this happens to so many people and Luis is always there to help!

German User

Exclamation Mrs. SofÃ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

This Scam is still ongoing. Received today the following email:

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thanks for your acknowledgment, though I presumed I am actually meeting with you for the first time to disclose this legitimate proposal that is influenced by my professionalism. I am a legal associate at the Hispanic Law Chamber, Spain. "You can validate my official background on the signature receipt below".

I seek your partnership to collaborate on legal standards regarding a due "Acquisition Right" that I have been consenting over the Years. The undisputed reason why this engagement is appropriate with your personality is because of your surname's similarity to that of my late client "Mr. Marcell Eronald xxxxx". We shall worth approximately Four Million United States Dollarseach, upon our commitment to executing the proceeds.

I would equally state the fact; that this is a vital and sensitive matter, hence your confidential interest must be noted. And, I will be willing to take the matter further ONLY if your interest is profoundly indicated because I am conscious of finding a competent individual for the transaction.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best Regards
    Mrs. SofÃ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto |
    Legal Consultant | Hispanic Law Chambers
    Expert | Estate Planning, Bankruptcy,
    Intellectual Property, Corporate,
    Immigration & Employment

Only Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 602403271
    Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail : sofia.alberto@hispanic-chambers.com
    sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es (Personal)
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

----

I called the number and someone answered the call with voice distortion system. will call me back shortly

Looking forward to answer the call as police officer....

Unregistered

they are still trying with the name SofÃ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

MKOK

Question what do these people want? what are they after?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are still trying with the name SofÃ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

what do these people want? what are they after?