Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default scam email for inheritance

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

My sincere apology, if the nature of this request doesn't fit your ethic. Though, the purpose of this discussion is to meet your personal interest regarding an acquisition case that is influenced by my profession. I'm an Attorney at "Hispanic Law firm" in Spain. I seek your collaboration as a decedent relative to my late client Mr. Aaron Eros XXXXXX. He made a mutual capital deposit of approximately Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a Bank here in Spain, before his death, and as his custodian attorney, I seek our partnership to benefit the funds.

I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly conclude a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim. On the fact that you bear the surnames [Panierakis], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the funds.

I'm humbly asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. Be rest assure the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal expertise. I consider this one in a lifetime opportunity and would request you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Barr. Mrs. Marcela I. Gomez (Partner)

Attorney at Law - consultant |Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time

-------------------------------------------

HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS
    Web: www.hispanic-chambers.com
    Tel: +34 632 228 712
    E-mail: g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail: isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)

-------------------------------------------
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

Unregistered

Default Another Scammer

fernando maria nieto bernat abogados

https://www.tallerdeabogados.es/

calle rua juan Florez 129, 15005, A Coruna.

tel +34-604126317

website- www.fernandomarianieto.com

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have also recieved a letter from a man referring to the name REX DUTH LAZCANO claiming to be a lawyer in Madrid, Spain. He would like to present me as the next of kin to inherit £ 6,5 mill. from a man sharing my surname. He has called me on the phone several times and even send me this mans death sertificate and certificates from a company named Vinsa Seguridad Alentis in Madrid with signitures and everything on it, just trying to prove to me that it is all legal and 100 % true... Definately scam
    I have also received emails & messages for inheritance in respect of someone with whom i share the same family name. They are willing to share 50% & they want me to pay Wealth Tax, EBI & payment for Vinsa Seguridad charges. Please let me know if this is genuine or scam?

Public warning: scams involving impersonation by Spanish lawyers or law firms have recently become widespread. Fraudsters may call or send emails, report income in a lottery, use investments or other lucrative offers.Be vigilant and extremely careful, my relatives somehow fell for the scammers