Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

MKOK

Default what do these people want? what are they after?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am I to contact BBVA in Madrid to see if there really is a deposit held in my relatives name? I have a most unusual name so there are no doubt few of us remaining in the world today.

This post is an addition to the just posted request for information on an inheritance which I was informed I am the olly legal heir to for 7.5 M in the BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency in Barcelona, Spain.

Attorney Ponzcok requested a review of all documents prior to submission of final claims information.

I am a disabled senior citizen of the USA and in today's world as we know it, even a bit of an inheritance, if legally granted, would be so very helpful.

How can I be assured of this, if it actually is a scam? I have a remainder of three more days to finalize the requested signatures on documents sent via email to me.

Thank you in Earnest,
    USA Doc

what do these people want? what are they after?

MKOK

Question what do these people want? what are they after?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are still trying with the name SofĂ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

what do these people want? what are they after?

RIADH

Talking Cybercrime https://hispanic-chambers.com/en/index.php

De: ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com>
    Date: 22 fĂ©vrier 2021 Ă* 11:58:29 UTC+1
    À:
    Objet: RĂ©p. : Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Thanks for your interest, and much more for your understanding. As said previously, I am a legal practitioner at the [HISPANIC CHAMBERS] here in Spain, and I am competently capable and fully responsible for handling this very case for our benefits. However, here is some relevant information to enable us to establish absolute transparency under the terms of the agreement. To be completely explicit, this is an up-to-date legal acquisition and you can rest assured that the entire process is in accordance with the laws guiding inheritance systems here "Spain" with which my legal profession permits me to act upon.

Basically, one very important fact is that your physical attention won't be needed during the claim process but I would be responsible to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. And I guarantee you that the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us. So, below are the breakdowns of the steps involved, though the documentation arrangement would demand your identification and few others of your personal particulars, according to the bank's instruction because you are not applying for the claims yourself, rather through me who is the legal representative holding the case record.

Anyway, these are the breakdown steps I have acquired from the Bank office and they are not that complicated:

1) Presenting you as the successor who currently lives abroad (This makes your presence in person not to be involved with any of the authorities, neither the Bank, which is the key strategy to avoid you being physically interrogated but we shall undertake the right of POA "Power of Attorney" as to enable your absence and allowing my legal representation).

2) Application for the claims (officially, you will be asked to send a formal application letter of claim to the bank office "electronically" as the applying successor abroad to validate the legal demands of claims).

3) Remitting all legal documents for the release of financial Assets (equally, this involves a POA undertaken from you as the successor to me your lawyer in-fact, thus allowing me to secure all the documentation such as Affidavits of claims, Probate order grant from High Court, Clearance Letter, etc.. on your Names as Next of Kin beneficiary which falls in accordance with the acquisition responsibility and right).

4) Receiving the funds in any of your Bank accounts outside Spain (this is very essential for me, as it will allow me to fly over to your Country for easy disbursement of the funds with you rather than being done here in Spain because I naturally should not have such entitlement for the claim as the legal representative).

5) and lastly our splitting of the amount 50/50 must be kept under the agreement.

I want you to know that my legal influence allows me to present you as the heir beneficiary and I possess the documentation capabilities to have the funds' approval to you and to ensure that your safety in this transaction is 100% guaranteed, I am participating in the major aspect as the legal custodian, thus if such would jeopardize our reputation in any way, I would definitely not get involved in the first place. You can count on my legal expertise, experience, and efficient capability.

So, should you be completely satisfied with these details, thus we can begin the arrangement immediately. I remain grateful for the understanding and await your prompt feedback.

Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez (Barrister)
    Attorney at Law - consultant |Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time
    -------------------------------------------
    HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS
    Web: www.hispanic-chambers.com
    Tel: +34 632 228 712
    E-mail: g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail: isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

De: ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com>
    Date: 19 fĂ©vrier 2021 Ă* 19:04:36 UTC+1
    À:
    Objet: RĂ©p. : Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

The purpose of this discussion is to meet your personal interest regarding an acquisition case that is influenced by my profession. I'm an Attorney at "Hispanic Law firm" in Spain. I seek your collaboration as a decedent relative to my late client Mr. Aaron Rick Bahri. He made a mutual capital deposit of approximately Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a Bank here in Spain, before his death, and as his custodian attorney, I seek our partnership to benefit the funds.

I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly concluded a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim. On the fact that you bear the surnames [Bahri], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the funds.

I'm humbly asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. Be rest assure the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal expertise. I consider this one in a lifetime opportunity and would request you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez (Barrister)
    Attorney at Law - consultant |Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time
    HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS
    Web: www.hispanic-chambers.com
    Tel: +34 632 228 712
    E-mail: g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
    E-mail: isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)
    Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

Le 19 fĂ©vr. 2021 Ă* 13:01, ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com> a Ă©crit :

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

May I kindly request a possible time convenient to discuss with you, via email or phone?. My absolute gratefulness for your consideration. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Barr. Mrs. MARCELA I. GOMEZ
    "Consultant" Mobile : +34 632 228 712

Unregistered

Default Another scam letter

This morning I received a letter from 'lawyers' in Madrid saying that I was the beneficiary of 2,700,000 euros.
    I was suspicious from the moment of opening the envelope as the postmark is Valencia, and the letter head says Madrid.
    It says that an aunt of mine has died with no will or direct heirs. Interesting as I know of no one of the name given in my family and certainly no one I have ever heard of has over 2 million anything.

The language is the sort of English I would expect from a Spaniard or Portuguese, not Nigerian, and definitely not British even though the signature at the bottom is Alex Gomez Davis Esq (a dead giveaway as normally you don't use Esq of yourself).

Ah well. One day, perhaps my Paged aunt I don't know anything about will come!

Unregistered

Default Letter from

Hello,

I just recived a letter from a certain Alex Gomez Davis Esq. explainig that I have the same surname as a person who died in 2007, and I am the next of Kin/beneficiary of the client's fund.
    2,700.000.00€ have been deposited before her death.

Name of the company:
    SCUDAMORE ASCIADOS
    Asesores Juridicos
    Paso Del Castilla 223 E2
    Planta 28046 Madrid, SPain
    Tel: +34 658-023-337
    E: gomezdavis@consultant.com

The letter was sent from Valencia on the 23.04.2021.
    It's a scam

Unregistered

Default scam?

Received today:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx,

May I kindly request a possible time convenient to discuss with you, via email or phone?. My absolute gratefulness for your consideration. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Barr. Mrs. MARCELA I. GOMEZ
    "Consultant" Mobile : +34 632 228 712

Unregistered

Default Scam Letter from Spain

I live in Sweden and received an English letter by post from Alex Davis, who supposedly is a lawyer, postmarked from Valencia, Spain. It says that I can have access to millions of euros because I have the same last name as someone who was deceased in 2007. All efforts to track down next of kin have failed, but I can stand in as a long-lost relative! This is the letter of my dreams...if only it were true ha ha I did notice some failures in the English, photocopied signature etc. etc. Little tell tale signs including the language used, probably comes from google translate. Apparently some in the forum have contacted the sender of these letters and the catch is that you have to pay a significant amount of money to the bank to have access to the millions. This is the scam. I got another one on Linkedin a while ago, a real profile was used to suggest some lucrative "business deal". I realised it was a scam after doing some serious digging on the profile and to turn the tables on the scammer, asked them for a downpayment of 50,000 dollars to start doing anything for this supposed business transaction. Never heard from them again...! But I did have a good ol' laugh!

Unregistered

Default Scam Letter from Spain

I live in Sweden and received an English letter by post from Alex Gomez Davis (talk2alexgdavis@consultant.com Scudamore Asociados), who supposedly is a lawyer, postmarked from Valencia, Spain. It says that I can have access to millions of euros because I have the same last name as someone who was deceased in 2007. All efforts to track down next of kin have failed, but I can stand in as a long-lost relative! This is the letter of my dreams...if only it were true ha ha I did notice some failures in the English, photocopied signature etc. etc. Little tell tale signs including the language used, probably comes from google translate. Apparently some in the forum have contacted the sender of these letters and the catch is that you have to pay a significant amount of money to the bank to have access to the millions. This is the scam. I got another one on Linkedin a while ago, a real profile was used to suggest some lucrative "business deal". I realised it was a scam after doing some serious digging on the profile and to turn the tables on the scammer, asked them for a downpayment of 50,000 dollars to start doing anything for this supposed business transaction. Never heard from them again...! But I did have a good ol' laugh!

Unregistered

Default Scam

Hello, also received a letter from Alex Gomez David esq. talking about a relative who never existed and inheritance of 2,700 000 Euros held by the Security Company. He suggests 20% for charity and sharing the remaining 80% 50-50.

Take care, don't trust.

Unregistered

Default Letter from Jorge Antonio Capilla in Madrid

Received a letter from Jorge Antonio Capilla in Madrid, a law firm, who wants me to become a relative of Mr Eric Robert Horvath and through that retrieve the inheritance of about 2.5 million Euros.