This Scam is still ongoing. Received today the following email:

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thanks for your acknowledgment, though I presumed I am actually meeting with you for the first time to disclose this legitimate proposal that is influenced by my professionalism. I am a legal associate at the Hispanic Law Chamber, Spain. "You can validate my official background on the signature receipt below".

I seek your partnership to collaborate on legal standards regarding a due "Acquisition Right" that I have been consenting over the Years. The undisputed reason why this engagement is appropriate with your personality is because of your surname's similarity to that of my late client "Mr. Marcell Eronald xxxxx". We shall worth approximately Four Million United States Dollarseach, upon our commitment to executing the proceeds.

I would equally state the fact; that this is a vital and sensitive matter, hence your confidential interest must be noted. And, I will be willing to take the matter further ONLY if your interest is profoundly indicated because I am conscious of finding a competent individual for the transaction.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best Regards
Mrs. SofĂ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto |
Legal Consultant | Hispanic Law Chambers
Expert | Estate Planning, Bankruptcy,
Intellectual Property, Corporate,
Immigration & Employment

Only Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 602403271
Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
E-mail : sofia.alberto@hispanic-chambers.com
sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es (Personal)
Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

----

I called the number and someone answered the call with voice distortion system. will call me back shortly

Looking forward to answer the call as police officer....