Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

DeeGee

Default "Barrister"

I have a letter from "Barrister" Raul Martinez Sanchez, matrasanchez@gmail.com, phone +34 698 682242 proposing to split 50/50 a trunk of money deposited by a deceased guy in a safe security company in Spain.

Can't this scammer be traced with the above info, and apprehended? They even have a website in the name of the fictitious Abogados practice!

DeeGee

Unregistered

Default Lopez Acosta & Asociados Abogados Madrid

I live in Germany and got a letter with nearly the same wording. About 10 million and 500.000 US-Dollars. From Lopez Acosta & Asociados Abogados Madrid, Sil 21, Madrid 28002, Tel. 0034-602-542-461, barristerlopezcosta@gmail.com or barristeravinal@attorneymadrid.com .

Unregistered

Default Inheritance scam - again!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Germany and got a letter with nearly the same wording. About 10 million and 500.000 US-Dollars. From Lopez Acosta & Asociados Abogados Madrid, Sil 21, Madrid 28002, Tel. 0034-602-542-461, barristerlopezcosta@gmail.com or barristeravinal@attorneymadrid.com .
    I live in Switzerland and received a similar letter today from the same scammer. Read through and note the unprofessional propositions and the chatty tone of the letter. Would a lawyer use this type of language? Look for mistakes in the English and mistakes in spelling, grammar and typing. Would a "barrister" suggest using a "judicial loophole" to access the vault? "...the transaction is 100% risk free...." .."we shall divide the content into two." This sounds like a real criminal proposition to me. It is so mind-bogglingly unprofessional and ridiculous that it is obviously a scam.

Here is the letter in full, faithfully copying the mistakes, so judge for yourselves:

"My names are Barrister Raul Martinez Sanchez and I work with MANZANO-ABOGADOS, Granada, Spain. Actually, I got your contact information through the European Public Records while searching for a last name similar to my late client´s a business magnate by name Mr Fred C******* who lived in Spain for over a decade before death. He died along with his nuclear family in 29th of December 2004.
    Prior to my explaining further, I must first make an apology for this unsolicited mail to you. I am conscious that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust I had no choice due to the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim. Before the catastrophe that claimed his death,he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of US$5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) with a Safe Security Company here in Spain and a 40Kilogram of 24Karat pure Gold Bars with another Deposit Company outside Spain. Due to security and personal reasons he did not disclose the exact content of deposited Trunk Box to the SAFE HOUSE. As the attorney to late Mr Fred C******* the security company has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make Claims or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed.
    After exhaustive efforts of search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the Vault liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws. Against this backdrop, I am soliciting for you to stand as the next of kin. I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common lastname with him and considering the modality I have in place, I could guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws) ,capitalising of some judicial loop holes the vault would be release to us. Mind you that this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the operation effectively.I shall present you for the claim of the cash in the deposited Trunk Box first before introducing you for the claim of the Gold Bars depositied outside Spain. Once the consignment (vault) is released to you, we shall divide the content into two.
    Kindly reply to this mail via my private email address and phone number below for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not willing to collaborate with me so that I can further my search for another partner.
    Kind regards,
    Barrister: Raul Martinez Sanchez
    Private email: martrasanchez@gmail.com
    Phone: +34 698 682242
    "
    You would really need to be a sucker to believe anything in this letter.

Unregistered

Default From Spain to Sweden

Similar story here:

same surname as victim of the tsunami 04
    left 5,4 Mio US Dollar in a Spanish bank

F. Nelson Marquez
    Calle De Federico AgustÃ*,
    41 28023 Madrid Spain
    Tl: +34 602 697 858/+34 602 473 360
    Fax: +34 911 820 164
    Email: marquezadvocate@gmail.com

With best regards
    Frederic Nelson Marquez

Unregistered

SCAM!!

mario_sanches@lawyer.com
    AS&Abagados
    Madrid

The phone and fax number seems to be valid. Obviously they got my name and address from a public phone book: my surname is missing, only initial..

Smile

Hi
    I'm in New Zealand. Got my letter today - much the same as everyone else's - Barrister Mario Sanchez in Madrid, 12.7 million Euro, 10% to charity and we share the difference - printed on cheap paper but full postage paid.

One big difference to all the others however - he's saying it was ME who was killed in Madrid in 2004. Probably explains why I haven't been feeling too well lately. Also highly annoyed none of my friends or relatives were at my funeral. You'd think at least one could afford the airfare NZ to Spain.

Checked the names of those killed in the real bombing - I'm not there either - no Kiwis there at all. Perhaps I'll just have to wait until I die again to get the recognition I must deserve.

Default Please add this fake lawyer to the list

MIGUEL ZAMORA . SL Y SOCIO
    CARRER DE BALMES, 198 - 211, 08006 BARCELONA, ESPANA

Tel: +34-9317-61006 / Fax +34 - 93-54-574 - 49

e-mail: info@bccabogado.com / abogado0es@gmail.com

http://www.bccabogado.com

Unregistered

Default Hoax Letter received from "David Pintos Law Firm"

Received a hoax letter from a so-called attorney "David Pintos" from Madrid Spain, claiming the usual - a next of kin needed to be found in order to have access to 8.4 million... received our info from Canadian Public Records... etc...

Wondering if there is a way to report this as they leave so much contact information (which I understand may be false). It would be nice to let police or investigators know so that they can investigate and spread the word - especially to prevent others and those more vulnerable and honest (like the elderly) from being victim of these scams...

Anyone ever report this?

Unregistered

Default aviso

http://www.alexsotochamb.com/aboutus.html

esta pagina es de una persona que nos mando una carta diciendo que habia muerto una persona con el mismo apellido mio, y no habia quien cobrara un deposito en el banco, tiene que ser un fraude

CAZOR ASOCIADOS (Bufete de Abogados)
    Carrer de Muntaner, 81 08011 Barcelona, Spain. Email: cazor@ozu.es Nº Referencia: 153/02452 Fecha: 12 de Noviembre 2012 Estimado señor o señora: QUERO, Para presentarme, Soy Alex Soto, abogado con CAZOR ASOCIADOS - España, somos uno de los abogados más importantes aquÃ* en España, y también el abogado del difunto Sr. David Quero Rafael. Soy muy conciente que le sorprenderÃ*a recibir este correo de mÃ*, ya que no ha habido ninguna correspondencia anterior entre nosotros, sin embargo le contacto al respecto de mi cliente que junto con su familia (esposa e hija), murieron en un accidente de tráfico en la autopista de Valencia a Madrid el 5 de Diciembre de 2004. De hecho, antes de la muerte de mi entonces cliente, el hizo un depósito de fondo con su banco aquÃ* en España de la cantidad de Ocho Millones Setenta Mil Euros (Euro 8.070.000,00), y yo era su gestor sobre el fondo de depósito, lo cual tengo expedido un poder de representación, debidamente notariado como su abogado en el tiempo cuando hizo el deposito. Al ser su abogado, hace unos meses, el banco me emitió un aviso para proporcionar el/los parientes próxima / heredero/a de mi difunto cliente para reclamar dicho dinero depositado, en caso contrario pueden bloquear dicho cuenta al haber transcurrido el tiempo máximo del deposito sin reclamarlo y en este caso el dinero heredado por el estado.

este es un extracto de la carta

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a Letter today in Munich - this time it is Martin Abogados - same contend. they seem to go on with their betrayels. Has anybody gone to the police? He has given a tel.nr. and an email address at least

Martin Abogados y socio
    Ramon cajal 28 CP
    29630 madrid spain
    Tel 0034 603 339 390
    Fax 0034 917 903 637
    mail: manuel_martin4@ozu.es

Let us all inform the police, since the spam must be successful for them somehow, otherwise they wouldn´t go on with it.
    tiene el mismo numero de telefono 0034 917 903 637

http://www.alexsotochamb.com/aboutus.html

esta pagina es de una persona que nos mando una carta diciendo que habia muerto una persona con el mismo apellido mio, y no habia quien cobrara un deposito en el banco, tiene que ser un fraude

CAZOR ASOCIADOS (Bufete de Abogados)
    Carrer de Muntaner, 81 08011 Barcelona, Spain. Email: cazor@ozu.es Nº Referencia: 153/02452 Fecha: 12 de Noviembre 2012 Estimado señor o señora: QUERO, Para presentarme, Soy Alex Soto, abogado con CAZOR ASOCIADOS - España, somos uno de los abogados más importantes aquÃ* en España, y también el abogado del difunto Sr. David Quero Rafael. Soy muy conciente que le sorprenderÃ*a recibir este correo de mÃ*, ya que no ha habido ninguna correspondencia anterior entre nosotros, sin embargo le contacto al respecto de mi cliente que junto con su familia (esposa e hija), murieron en un accidente de tráfico en la autopista de Valencia a Madrid el 5 de Diciembre de 2004. De hecho, antes de la muerte de mi entonces cliente, el hizo un depósito de fondo con su banco aquÃ* en España de la cantidad de Ocho Millones Setenta Mil Euros (Euro 8.070.000,00), y yo era su gestor sobre el fondo de depósito, lo cual tengo expedido un poder de representación, debidamente notariado como su abogado en el tiempo cuando hizo el deposito. Al ser su abogado, hace unos meses, el banco me emitió un aviso para proporcionar el/los parientes próxima / heredero/a de mi difunto cliente para reclamar dicho dinero depositado, en caso contrario pueden bloquear dicho cuenta al haber transcurrido el tiempo máximo del deposito sin reclamarlo y en este caso el dinero heredado por el estado.

este es un extracto de la carta