I was recently arrested for ”delitos” I unfortunately committed while blackout drunk in Spain, which I pleaded guilty to in court, and was sentenced to three months of prison, and €920 in fines. I have no previous record, and was told the prison sentence would be suspended for 2 years, as long as I pay the fines. I was extremely drunk at the time (I do not remember committing the offenses), and accidentally gave the police officers the wrong address for my home in Ireland. I am worried the fines will not arrive, and then I will have to do the prison sentence. I am eager to pay the fines as soon as I get them. Is there a way to change my address, or to find out when the fines have been issued so I can pay them as soon as they are? And if so, how? Thanks