Hi there , this is a question regarding myself.
Iam holding spanish regimen communitario tarjeta
And my father is holding a spanish nationality but
At present my father is living in uk and he already obtained pre settled status my question is that how can i rejoin
My father who is in united kingdom and also can i travel to united kingdom on my communitario card.please can somebody suggest me how can i join my father.