Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrigo information

Unregistered

Exclamation Arrigo information

Hello Patricia
    As you are helping with a valuable suggestion to foreigners I need some information also, In 2017 i lost my permanent residence card due to a bogus contract of work (as ministery says). Now my case is in high court. Three years have been passed Can i apply for arrigo in this situation if yes then what will be the procedure and what are the requirements. Can i continue my case in high court also at the time of applying arrigo.

Thanks in advance
    Muhammad

Hello Muhammad,

You can file the Arraigo Social or Arraigo Laboral at any time if you meet the requirements, regardless the procedure at the High Courts.

You can check here information about the requirements and procedure for the Arraigo Social application. You will be requested to provide with a work contract subject to the granting of your residence permit, proof of residency for the last 3 years and a specific integration report issued by the local authorities in your town of residence whereby the confirm you are registered in the census and have successfully been integrated in the community.

If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply, but the application for the specific initial permit that applies in your case, depending on your personal and professional circumstances at the time (salaried or self employed worker, non-worker, relative of an EU citizen, etc.)
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Post Arrigo information

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Muhammad,

You can file the Arraigo Social or Arraigo Laboral at any time if you meet the requirements, regardless the procedure at the High Courts.

You can check here information about the requirements and procedure for the Arraigo Social application. You will be requested to provide with a work contract subject to the granting of your residence permit, proof of residency for the last 3 years and a specific integration report issued by the local authorities in your town of residence whereby the confirm you are registered in the census and have successfully been integrated in the community.

If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply, but the application for the specific initial permit that applies in your case, depending on your personal and professional circumstances at the time (salaried or self employed worker, non-worker, relative of an EU citizen, etc.)
    Hello Patricia
    bundle of thanks for guidance pls clear my two questions:-

1. Applying for arrigo can i continue my writ/case for permanet residency in high court or i have to finish it??
    2. As you said "If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply." renewal does not apply could not understand can you expalin in detail pls

Hope you will guide me more pls
    Thanks
    Muhammad

Hello Muhammad,

You can apply for the residence permit by settlement (Arraigo social) while your case is still in process at the Courts of Justice.

In the event the residence permit by settlement is approved, it is valid for a year. After that first year, a new application proceeds to modify that first permit based on exceptional circumstances to an ordinary residence permit. Residence permits based on exceptional circumstances, such as Arraigo social, are not renewable; you just modify to an ordinary permit.
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Can change ministery against informe??

Hello Muhammad,

You can apply for the residence permit by settlement (Arraigo social) while your case is still in process at the Courts of Justice.

In the event the residence permit by settlement is approved, it is valid for a year. After that first year, a new application proceeds to modify that first permit based on exceptional circumstances to an ordinary residence permit. Residence permits based on exceptional circumstances, such as Arraigo social, are not renewable; you just modify to an ordinary permit.
    Hello Patricia

Thanks for guidance, pls guide me about adress also, I got informe (empadron 3 Anos)from barcelona. Now living in Taragona.

1.can i submit my documents in Taragona minsitery with empodron in Taragona?
    2.with changing adress will it effect time (for example Barcelona quickly due to informe, In Taragona more time required)?

Thanks & awaiting
    Muhammad

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia

Thanks for guidance, pls guide me about adress also, I got informe (empadron 3 Anos)from barcelona. Now living in Taragona.

1.can i submit my documents in Taragona minsitery with empodron in Taragona?
    2.with changing adress will it effect time (for example Barcelona quickly due to informe, In Taragona more time required)?

Thanks & awaiting
    Muhammad
    Hello Muhammad,

I understand that you need to file documentation from Tarragona if you have changed address. In fact, it is your obligation to notify any change of address.

We are not familiar with the time the procedure takes in Tarragona, since we are based in another Spanish region.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Info arrigo laboral

Hello Muhammad,

Hello Patricia

Thanks in advance as u always give a guidance to foreigners. My question is for ARRIGO LABORAL. I came to know a new supreme court order STS-1184-2021 is passed in last month. Can we apply according to this law now. or how much time it will take for implementation.

Thanks & awtg
    Muhammad

Hello Muhammad

Each case is different and the particular details and circumstances of an arraigo application must be valued individually, specially since we are talking about "Exceptional circumstances". Therefore, we cannot confirm whether your case can be based on the quoted sentence.

If you wish to discuss your case, please feel free to contact us.

Regards
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-05-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Arrigo laboral

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia
    As you are helping with a valuable suggestion to foreigners I need some information also, In 2017 i lost my permanent residence card due to a bogus contract of work (as ministery says). Now my case is in high court. Three years have been passed Can i apply for arrigo in this situation if yes then what will be the procedure and what are the requirements. Can i continue my case in high court also at the time of applying arrigo.

Thanks in advance
    Muhammad
    Hello Patricia

As i described above i came to know about a new order of Arrigo laboral have passed last month by supreme court order ref STS-1184-2021. By this law there is no need of contract. So i give prefrence to avail this supreme court oder. My question is :-

1.Can i continue my case in high court also at the time of applying arrigo laborl??
    2.This order is active in ministery of extrajeria now or we have to wait?( how much time proximately)?

Thanks & awtg
    Muhammd

Unregistered

Exclamation After applying/getting arrigo can continue proceding of high court for old card.

Hello Muhammad,

Hello Patricia

As you said u can file arrigo social regardless the procedure High Court.
    Please clear me on question:-

after applying or getting card can i continue my proceeding in high court also for to get my old permanent card. or i will loose my rights for old permanent card after applying Arrigo.
    Thanks with best wishes
    Haji