Hello Patricia
As you are helping with a valuable suggestion to foreigners I need some information also, In 2017 i lost my permanent residence card due to a bogus contract of work (as ministery says). Now my case is in high court. Three years have been passed Can i apply for arrigo in this situation if yes then what will be the procedure and what are the requirements. Can i continue my case in high court also at the time of applying arrigo.

Thanks in advance