+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Arrigo information

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation Arrigo information

    Hello Patricia
    As you are helping with a valuable suggestion to foreigners I need some information also, In 2017 i lost my permanent residence card due to a bogus contract of work (as ministery says). Now my case is in high court. Three years have been passed Can i apply for arrigo in this situation if yes then what will be the procedure and what are the requirements. Can i continue my case in high court also at the time of applying arrigo.

    Thanks in advance
    Muhammad

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello Muhammad,

    You can file the Arraigo Social or Arraigo Laboral at any time if you meet the requirements, regardless the procedure at the High Courts.

    You can check here information about the requirements and procedure for the Arraigo Social application. You will be requested to provide with a work contract subject to the granting of your residence permit, proof of residency for the last 3 years and a specific integration report issued by the local authorities in your town of residence whereby the confirm you are registered in the census and have successfully been integrated in the community.

    If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply, but the application for the specific initial permit that applies in your case, depending on your personal and professional circumstances at the time (salaried or self employed worker, non-worker, relative of an EU citizen, etc.)
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Post Arrigo information

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Muhammad,

    You can file the Arraigo Social or Arraigo Laboral at any time if you meet the requirements, regardless the procedure at the High Courts.

    You can check here information about the requirements and procedure for the Arraigo Social application. You will be requested to provide with a work contract subject to the granting of your residence permit, proof of residency for the last 3 years and a specific integration report issued by the local authorities in your town of residence whereby the confirm you are registered in the census and have successfully been integrated in the community.

    If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply, but the application for the specific initial permit that applies in your case, depending on your personal and professional circumstances at the time (salaried or self employed worker, non-worker, relative of an EU citizen, etc.)
    Hello Patricia
    bundle of thanks for guidance pls clear my two questions:-

    1. Applying for arrigo can i continue my writ/case for permanet residency in high court or i have to finish it??
    2. As you said "If the permit is granted, it will be valid for a year. After that a renewal does not apply." renewal does not apply could not understand can you expalin in detail pls

    Hope you will guide me more pls
    Thanks
    Muhammad

  4. #4

    Default

    Hello Muhammad,

    You can apply for the residence permit by settlement (Arraigo social) while your case is still in process at the Courts of Justice.

    In the event the residence permit by settlement is approved, it is valid for a year. After that first year, a new application proceeds to modify that first permit based on exceptional circumstances to an ordinary residence permit. Residence permits based on exceptional circumstances, such as Arraigo social, are not renewable; you just modify to an ordinary permit.
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation Can change ministery against informe??

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Muhammad,

    You can apply for the residence permit by settlement (Arraigo social) while your case is still in process at the Courts of Justice.

    In the event the residence permit by settlement is approved, it is valid for a year. After that first year, a new application proceeds to modify that first permit based on exceptional circumstances to an ordinary residence permit. Residence permits based on exceptional circumstances, such as Arraigo social, are not renewable; you just modify to an ordinary permit.
    Hello Patricia

    Thanks for guidance, pls guide me about adress also, I got informe (empadron 3 Anos)from barcelona. Now living in Taragona.

    1.can i submit my documents in Taragona minsitery with empodron in Taragona?
    2.with changing adress will it effect time (for example Barcelona quickly due to informe, In Taragona more time required)?

    Thanks & awaiting
    Muhammad

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia

    Thanks for guidance, pls guide me about adress also, I got informe (empadron 3 Anos)from barcelona. Now living in Taragona.

    1.can i submit my documents in Taragona minsitery with empodron in Taragona?
    2.with changing adress will it effect time (for example Barcelona quickly due to informe, In Taragona more time required)?

    Thanks & awaiting
    Muhammad
    Hello Muhammad,

    I understand that you need to file documentation from Tarragona if you have changed address. In fact, it is your obligation to notify any change of address.

    We are not familiar with the time the procedure takes in Tarragona, since we are based in another Spanish region.

    Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •