Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Calificacion status in nationality process

Unregistered

Exclamation Calificacion status in nationality process

Hello Patricia
    I submitted my docs for nationality in 2018. Now in system my status is CALFICACION from 5 MONTHS. what should i do?

1. wait or hire a lawyer?
    2. In calificacion is there any chance to reject my nationality.
    3. Is the ministery clear everything before to go in step calificacion.

As i came to know after calificacion file goes favorable(concidedo). If any file have any faulta or problem it does not go in calificacion.

Thanks in advance
    ali

Hello Ali,

Your file is still being checked, pending on the valuation of the documentation that will lead to the final resolution of the file, so the only thing you can do for now is wait and then, depending on the resolution, hire a lawyer or finalize the steps to get your Spanish ID and passport.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation "Calificacion" status mean IN english "QUALIFIED" in nationality process??

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Ali,

Your file is still being checked, pending on the valuation of the documentation that will lead to the final resolution of the file, so the only thing you can do for now is wait and then, depending on the resolution, hire a lawyer or finalize the steps to get your Spanish ID and passport.

Regards,
    hello Patricia

Bundle of thanks for responding As i came to know with a lot of peoples after calificacion file goes favorable(concidedo). If any file have any faulta or problem it does not go in calificacion. before calificaion they sent faulta. after clearing faulta file goes in calificacion,

Is it correct?

Thanks and awtg
    ali

Unregistered

Exclamation Calificacion status in nationality process

HELO
    anybody can respond i have same problem from 6 month. 6months passed in calificacion. in it normal or having sign of problem

Thank awtg
    mumtaxz